cardsharing server

stephen123

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi iv joined a server and they email nme a 24 hour trail but not sure where to put the trail info can you use your remote control or do you have to do it through your pc thanks

Why not ask the the person who gave you the details?

He will be the one making the money after all.

Si

via your pc using ftp software is the best m8, edit the config file with the information they have given you

hi iv joined a server and they email nme a 24 hour trail but not sure where to put the trail info can you use your remote control or do you have to do it through your pc thanks

You'll most likely be using ccCam.

You need to find and edit a file called ccCam.cfg.

Go into your network settings on your Dreambox and get your IP address.

Enter the IP address into an FTP client such as FlashFXP.

Username will be 'root' and password will be 'dreambox'.

Depending on the model of your Dreambox you will need to locate the ccCam.cfg, the easiest way to do this is to user the Find/Search function in your FTP software.

Boxes typically store the ccCam.cfg file in /var/etc

Edit this file by simply adding your C: line, save the changes and your channels should clear.

I just hope you've only payed for a month at a time, because the trial C: line will probably connect you to a glitch free server. Once your a paying customer you may experience problems as so many people fall foul of the same thing.

Good luck

Regards

Liam

you could always use Cccam Lines Manager v1.3 just add you info in and it will do the rest for you

i wouldnt bother with a pay server just get a group of friends and share you own card

ive seen a few people get trials then when they pay the get a completly different server address that is crap

justs get six people to share the sub will work out about 10 pound each a month

then as you are hosting the card if you want any other packages you can just share your local for thers then you can just get what you want glitch free and will work out cheaper than any payserver

i wouldnt bother with a pay server just get a group of friends and share you own card

then as you are hosting the card if you want any other packages you can just share your local for thers then you can just get what you want glitch free and will work out cheaper than any payserver

What do you mean by this as I thought you would already have subscribed and got the channels so everyone would have the same package and share the said same package

Am I missing something here

Thanks

Yeah I agree, Pay Servers are pants. They always break and you do get moved off to an overloaded server.

They will also be the death of the hobby as more providers will be investing more in finding a way to stop it.

Share with your mates and spread the cost. At least then you will be contributing to Ruperts pockets...

I would also ask the guys who sent tyou the trial line to tell you how to put it on your box. Make him do the work and not us :)

JohnO

Yeah I agree, Pay Servers are pants. They always break and you do get moved off to an overloaded server.

They will also be the death of the hobby as more providers will be investing more in finding a way to stop it.

Share with your mates and spread the cost. At least then you will be contributing to Ruperts pockets...

I would also ask the guys who sent tyou the trial line to tell you how to put it on your box. Make him do the work and not us :)

JohnO

I have only got one mate and he dont watch TV, any ideas what i can do?

Si

I have only got one mate and he dont watch TV, any ideas what i can do?

Si

Find some more mates, or do what the rest of us do on here, talk bollocks all day and never get time to watch TV. That's all I do and I must be saving at least £30 a month by not being connected to a payserver. Or the other alternative is pay somebody £30 a month for glitchy TV, never watch it and then post on here complaining about it all. Hail Digital Worldz free entertainment for the masses. Hurrah.

Regards

Liam

Last edited:
Or you could just pay £10-£15 for a good glitch free server and be happy at that

Or you could just pay £10-£15 for a good glitch free server and be happy at that
This is the truth. 'Payservers' have a bad name because there are so many cheap crap ones that people get caught with. Scammers in the uk just looking for a quick earner. For sure thats not the whole picture, there are many with total stability and full range of channels (usually ones based abroad).

This is the truth. 'Payservers' have a bad name because there are so many cheap crap ones that people get caught with. Scammers in the uk just looking for a quick earner. For sure thats not the whole picture, there are many with total stability and full range of channels (usually ones based abroad).

Totally agree mate, had a bad experience at first but then got it sorted and not had a problem since. It can be hard finding a decent server but its not impossible.

theres so many sprining up now.....

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

What do you mean by this as I thought you would already have subscribed and got the channels so everyone would have the same package and share the said same package

Am I missing something here

Thanks

He means packages on other satellites m8 i.e. you share your local for a foreign one in return :)

Back