Cardsharing on technomate 6900 6800 super with SSSP and 8281

hi lads heres were i am on a 5400 you press 9797 i've conected downloaded fausto but cant get it to connect i'm trying and getting there slowly

addon 8281 via the usb menu the patches will only work on the TM6800SUPER, TM6900SUPER and TM7100 models m8

Yes standdarren1975 knows its 9797 on his reciever for some sssp menu
Do you know anything about this xxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all
can somebody explain the filter in the 8281 menu
and why and how u would set up an user filter
Normaly it would be on auto.
if you put it in user would the format you put in be as { 0:0:2, 0963:0:0 }
any info would help

Last edited:
Hi all i am looking for help setting my technomate 6800 super up for free card sharing the software version is phantom patch 7.30p and i have also put the add on 002p .i am connecting with home network plugs and have been reading all this for hours and still cant get it to work.can i just use the settings in 8281 and input from that or do i need to use sssp with a pc any help would be great as this is doing my head in.been around on sat's for a few years with cards and cams .thanks in advance paul.

Hi,

I needed help pleasse.
I have a map for cccam cfg.
Is there any pleasse where i can download a cccam for technomate 6900 super?
When i opening the file i can not see a user name or a pasword. Normaly you have to replace the cccam cfg in the cccam file i read but i dont have one.
I try it with a RS232 cable and i see there is someting read from my technomate.
Can anybody help me out with a quick setup here?
You may always contact my with my msn mail adres if neccesary.

Meany thx for who like to help me out.

this is how you put c-line in your 6900 super in "8281"menu(you enter those numbers while watching a channel)
C: mbare.kicks-ass.org 22000 FOX1234 test2 no

break the c-line up in 4 pieces at the spaces between the words and numbers
do not put this in the tm becasue it will not connected
allways miss this > C: > no
example, they like(goto your server menu)

Protocol CCCAM

Timeout 3Sec

3) ID: FOX1234

4) Password: test2

1) Address: mbare.kicks-ass.org

2) PORT: 22000
make sure you use all characters between C:and no(no is not always there)

Hi Thijs,
this domainname mbare.kicks-ass.org is a real "live one" it seems ?
Pinging mbare.kicks-ass.org [82.9.37.75] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 82.9.37.75: bytes=32 time=49ms TTL=49

Some idiots will go and try this info and the IP will be flooded with false connects.(on port 22000) as this board is readable for the outside world.
Anyway, just wanted to let you know :)

Hi wolftje

yes i cant belive it i have tryed it my self somebody might of copyed it form here then i put in on there 1 year ago i just avented it from my brain and who is this twat that toke it form here then
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/242507/

Thx M8 you help me out of it.
I fond it and it works well.

Meany thx to all of you!
This is really a great forum for TM Lovers:banana::Clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

Can somebody tell me what is the best path on a techomate 6900 super?
On the moment i m running 741P, with cccam buth i have many times freezing while wathing tv

thx

Hi all,

Can somebody tell me what is the best path on a techomate 6900 super?
On the moment i m running 741P, with cccam buth i have many times freezing while wathing tv

thx

for CCcam 6900Super fine with patch 726p m8

Although I have had a 6900 Super for a while I have only recently connected an ethernet cable.

When I go to the IP settings, I have turned 'DHCP Usage' on. When I go back into this menu, I briefly see the values for IP Address, Subnet Mask, Gateway, and DNS before they reset to zero.

Is this right?

Although I have had a 6900 Super for a while I have only recently connected an ethernet cable.

When I go to the IP settings, I have turned 'DHCP Usage' on. When I go back into this menu, I briefly see the values for IP Address, Subnet Mask, Gateway, and DNS before they reset to zero.

Is this right?

try patch 726p m8 works IP Address fine

because this are not that good patches 740p 741p IP you will have problem connected on ethernet somtimes you swish the tm on and the ip a be there you go the next day and the ip you see it gose all zeros m8

Is this right?
This is normal happens with my 7100 all the time still connects fine for c/n lines

not for me mate 6900Super on patch 741p the one down stairs l was useing patch 741p .and the one up stairs useing patch 726p and l have the same server one was connected all right with no problems on patch 726p,the other one down stairs useing the same server with patch 741p and it did not wont to connected l switch it from the back the tm and still did not wont to work for me then l used again patch 726p and then it work fine ok all so you will be on sky news hd more then half a hour look at the lips of the person and it will be delay for 3 seconds the speech on patch 741p and get's me fed up

Thanks, have reverted back to 7.26. All I need now are some pointers to websites. Please feel free to PM me.

This is a great forum, where you are not shot down in flames or branded as stupid, just because you don't know something. Not all forums are the same.

Back