Cardsharing on technomate 6900 6800 super with SSSP and 8281

Hi forshawwj

It can be very daunting trying the internet connection at first, I was scared I'd blow up my 6900 super, other forums said it couldn't be done, but the very kind and helpful guys on here sent me to the right place happy viewing ever sinse, this site is so much more friendly than some I could mention
Good luck
DLB

not for me mate 6900Super on patch 741p the one down stairs l was useing patch 741p .and the one up stairs useing patch 726p and l have the same server one was connected all right with no problems on patch 726p,the other one down stairs useing the same server with patch 741p and it did not wont to connected l switch it from the back the tm and still did not wont to work for me then l used again patch 726p and then it work fine ok all so you will be on sky news hd more then half a hour look at the lips of the person and it will be delay for 3 seconds the speech on patch 741p and get's me fed up

Just as a matter of interest mate, it is interesting to hear other peoples' experiences with the various patches - as mine happens to be different to yours mate!
I watched the first half of the Liverpool v Norwich match on ESPN 28e using Patch 726P + 8281 with numerous glitches - then the second half on 737P without ONE glitch - so just thought I'd share MY findings with you all!:Hit:

using Patch 726p for 2 years and without one glitch m8

on 737P they is no freezeing if you got agood server m8

share my findings with patch 737p 740p 741p on sky news hd more then half a hour look at the lips of the person and it will be delay for 3 seconds the speech on patch 737p 740p 741p all so you will be on 13e SCT HD and the pic will freeze and all hear is the sound going mate, and the 13e NOVA CINEMA HD and NOVA SPORTS HD problem TM reboot m8

Hello,

I have a Technomate 6900 HD Combo (not great).
I have no connection "Ethernet" on my Technomate, but I can use the SSSP protocol (Cccam), if I hook up my Technomate to a PC via an RS232 cable.

But I would like to use the menu "8281" to use the Newcamd.

The menu "8281" is not activated, it does not work when I type 8281 on my remote for my Technomate.

Can you explain how to activate the menu "8281"?

Y is there an update to do? Or a patch to download?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Kea.

PS: Try to be clear because I do not speak English, I am French.

if you don't have a internet/lan port on your 6900 HD combo you will not have the "8281" menu active because this is only for the 6900HD super combo with an ethernet port.

Hello and thank you for your reply.

I already use the Technomate 6900 HD with SSSP protocol with soft HVDB in Cccam, is it possible to use it Newcamd?
With an addon or patch?

Kea.

I read and read for two nights. I downloaded patch 742 and addon - put into my 6900 Super. Then I tried connecting from a laptop to STB using an ethernet cable and a line I use on my Spiderbox. Nothing. For some reason there was no connectivity between the laptop and TM. I don't know enough about computers, etc. so as a last resort I disconnected the homeplug from the Spiderbox and connected to TM. Hey presto - result!! The TM is alive again. But more questions arise. What is up with the laptop connection? Can I just get two more homeplugs and of course get another line to have both the TM and Spider running? (The router is too far away to connect directly). I am impressed - Now to view some HD channels. Any help appreciated. Great site. Without it my TM would just be for FTA - how boring!!

Hi Guys
Im stuck
my router sees my 6900 super, it was working great last year but when the premier league finished I stalled my account now I cannot connect anymore.
I know the line is working, my 6900 has an ip address, my router sees it, it says it's active but if I try to ping the server on the Technomate I get nothing, I know I am doing something stupid but being an eejit I cant figure it out,
I'm using patch 726 with addon the dhcp or whatever its called is on
any ideas help would be greatly appreciated, my missus doesn't like wires across the room from laptop to tv so I'm sure you can image what I have to listen to, I will have no tv before I sign up to the enemy
Regards Dlb

Hi Dlb m8

try to check on TM6900super
1) Go to Menu
2) Go to System Settings
3) Go to IP Settings
4) DHCP Usage ON

your ment to see you IP address on TM6900s if your seeing nothing of you IP that means that your router is blocking

and make sure you dont miss know letters or dots on 8281 m8

Hi XXXXXX
I tried all that if I try and ping it with my servers address it says ping request could not find server please check the name and try again
I'm stumped
Dlb

the C line now I have test it and it work fine m8

make sure you do factory reset m8

1) back up channel list
2) factory reset
3) load patch726p
4) load ADD ON_002p
5) factory reset
6) put back channellist

rebot your router then let the internet come on and then check again if it connets the TM, if it don`t again go at the back of the TM switch it off from the back and then put it back on again and see if that works m8

patch726p + ADDON_002p @ Technomate software online

Channel list @ https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/290144/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all
I'm an eejit, I had www at the start of the address I dont feel too bad as the port was blocked as well all sorted now
Regards
Dlb

Hi Guy,

What can i do when my router block the ip adres

Hello Brothers,

I have problem for make a connection with a server ending on .TV.
Who can help me out pleasse what i do wrong technomate 6900 super dont make a connection with server;
Ping test already done, is ok.
IP adres is changed from ..... to 123.........
Help me out please.

M

Hi marc m8

try to reboot router m8

and then try to check on TM6900super
1) Go to Menu
2) Go to System Settings
3) Go to IP Settings
4) DHCP Usage ON,
make sure it on,

and wont patch are you useing

I have reboot the server, and dhcp is on.
Also see ip adres overthere.
I changed the name from the server in to the numbers. ping is ok.
I see in the firewall report from the router next:

Sep 22 12:44:43 2012

Outbound Traffic

Blocked - NAT out failed

First packet in connection is not a SYN packet

Path i use is 726P
What must i do?

Thx m8

One of my servers ends 'tv' with my TM6900HD Super mate and I connect without any problems, with all the other settinga exactly as highlighted by xxxxxx!
Are you absolutely CERTAIN you have typed it all in correctly in the 8281 menu, because its very critical to be 'spot on' - lower & upper case and all that?
Or maybe you could even try a different patch, e.g. 737P?:confused:

Back