Cardsharing on technomate 6800 6900 super 7100 and 8281

xxxxxx

Inactive User
Reaction score
Cardsharing on technomate 6800 6900 super 7100 and 8281.

peeps, pressing 8281 brings up the server menu.

in this you have to add the name of the server, username and password port, address.

guide how to a TM 8281 card sharing server

C: mbare.kicks-ass.org 22000 FOX1234 test2 no

do not put this in the tm becasue it will not connected > C: > no

allways miss this > C: > no

example, they like

Protocol CCCAM

Timeout 3Sec

3) ID FOX1234

4) Password test2

1) Address mbare.kicks-ass.org

2) PORT 22000

Attachments

• Picture 574.jpg
    Picture 574.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 343
Hi Lads

if you find a good server with local card tm work fine CCcam 2.1.1 + 2.1.2 + 2.1.3 > it has no problem.

So it's for all technomate users Works cs 100% on TM6800HDsuper TM6900HDsuper + TM7100 CCcam 2.1.1 + 2.1.2 + 2.1.3 > working patch 713p > 715p >725p > 726p working.

Use CCcam 2.1.1 + 2.1.2 + 2.1.3 version servers Works 100% on TM :cool:

Sly Uk does not seem to have a problem with higher version of CCcam 2.1.4 server.

problem
13E Cyfra Mediaguard useing 2.1.4 freezeing and sticking.
13E NOVA Irdeto2 useing 2.1.4 freezeing and sticking.
7E DigiTurk Irdeto2 7W useing 2.1.4 freezeing and sticking.
7W OSN Show Irdeto2 useing 2.1.4 freezeing and sticking.
7E DigiTurk Cryptoworks + useing 2.1.4 freezeing and sticking.
39E Dolce Videoguard useing 2.1.4 freezeing and sticking.
19.2E Canal France Viaccess useing 2.1.4 freezeing and sticking.

So it's for all technomate users

Hi All
I'm new to this cs stuff I did what it says above but nothing happened
regards DLB

Just thought of something do I need to load the add on for my 6900 super receiver I did the latest patch
DLB

The 'addon' pack that compliments the patches will only work on the TM6800SUPER, TM6900SUPER and TM7100 models. It adds the emulator software needed for CCcam and NewcamD support via the receivers ethernet port. It will not function on any other model of Technomate receiver.

These files are emulator updates, along with the latest patches, these give your receiver newcamd AND cccam client abilities

as emulators are updated, only this addon file will need to be changed

attached is the first available public emulator file for the TM6800 TM6900 and the new TM7100 receivers

Unpack the addon.stb file to a usb stick, instert stick into receiver, press the usb button on the remote, highlight data transfer, enter your pin if prompted, highlight the addon file and press OK

it takes seconds to transfer, and your receiver now has newcamd and cccam connection capabilities

press the numbers 8281 on the remote to access the servers menu

patch first, then add the addon via the usb menu the patches will only work on the TM6800SUPER, TM6900SUPER and TM7100 models.

addon

Hi Lads

if you find a good server with local card tm work fine CCcam 2.1.1 + 2.1.2 + 2.1.3 > it has no problem.

So it's for all technomate users Works cs 100% on TM6800HDsuper TM6900HDsuper + TM7100 CCcam 2.1.1 + 2.1.2 + 2.1.3 > working patch 713p > 715p >725p > 726p working.

Use CCcam 2.1.1 + 2.1.2 + 2.1.3 version servers Works 100% on TM :cool:

Sly Uk does not seem to have a problem with higher version of CCcam 2.1.4 server.

problem
7E DigiTurk Irdeto2 7W useing 2.1.4 freezeing and sticking.
19.2E Canal France Viaccess useing 2.1.4 freezeing and sticking.

So it's for all technomate users

It works flawlessly on sky uk for about 3 hours and then it starts freezing if using a cccam 214 server. You then have to power the box off for about 5 minutes then it will work again for about another 3 hours or so.

I've not tested with other versions of cccam therefore I can't comment.

patch 729 on tm download centre work ok with cccam 2104
no freezing at all

thankyou mate for your help the one im geting the c line form is not using 2.1.4 hes using 2.1.2 be 4 you use to use 2.1.4 but he dont wont to use it any more now i cant help with this problem but if someone is having a problem they should test what phantom said and gave as resoults what happend after allso thankyou phantom for your help as well everybody is glad for all your help

TM :cool:

Hi Lads

Firstly I would like to say a hiuge thanks to phantom for putting the hard work in to keep these boxes alive! :Clap:

I installed the new 729p patch onto my tm6900 super and everything seemed great until I attempted to connect to one of my servers (uses cccam 2.1.1 - he has viasat for footie) and i was unable to connect

Other servers connected fine and it wasnt until i reverted back to 726p that i was able to connect again

What im wondering is it the patch or the server that is not allowing me to connect as i checked with server and he informed me everything should be ok and if theer is a fault it is from my end

Cheers Phantom

i manage to get a test line using CCcam 2.1.4 on patch 729 and still the problem is there mate freezeing and sticking this is the most packages thats worse. it dose it the friend he gave me the line he was testing with me in hes siade with a dream box 8000HD and was working fine when was doing the test he had hes no geting no freezzeing or sticking
7E DigiTurk Irdeto2 useing 2.1.4 freezeing and sticking.
19.2E Canal France Viaccess useing 2.1.4 freezeing and sticking

but when i use my normall patch 726 using CCcam 2.1.2 works fine but i tryed to use with patch 729 using CCcam 2.1.2 did not work problem one line connected the other one did not let me connetct.

I xxxxxx...
I have recently tested a 5402HD with the latest addon.
Seems to be working like a charm. The only problem I'm having is that the
DNS resolving is not working.
I have to resolve the server IP and then input the IP.
Very strange as those dns names work 100% with dreambox and same IP settings

I mean, maybe the addon does not like my Cisco DNS server capabilities ?

Do you have any idea ?

An dyes i started from scratch . Original TM firmware / Patched firmware / add on / channel / keys / ...

I xxxxxx...
I have recently tested a 5402HD with the latest addon.
Seems to be working like a charm. The only problem I'm having is that the
DNS resolving is not working.
I have to resolve the server IP and then input the IP.
Very strange as those dns names work 100% with dreambox and same IP settings

I mean, maybe the addon does not like my Cisco DNS server capabilities ?

Do you have any idea ?

An dyes i started from scratch . Original TM firmware / Patched firmware / add on / channel / keys / ...

Hi wolftje m8

yes mate TM6900 patch735p Seems to be working very good now.

when i get c line from the server PC it works ok

but when i get c line from a friend of my he got dreambox8000 it gain me some problem but we sorted it out l for got wont we done to fix it but in the end it work fine

Hi Guys,
is CS possible on a non super box?, the 8281 command doesnt work and i cant see anywhere to setup a server connection. thanks..

Hi Guys,
is CS possible on a non super box?, the 8281 command doesnt work and i cant see anywhere to setup a server connection. thanks..

this onyl works on receivers with ethernet connections, you also have to patch with the ADDON_002.stb file, on any able receiver, before the 8281 menu will work

this onyl works on receivers with ethernet connections, you also have to patch with the ADDON_002.stb file, on any able receiver, before the 8281 menu will work

unless you have a wireless diablo cam of course, then you can use a non super

Last edited by a moderator:
Back