card status

ptforky1

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all could anyone say if when card shows ok in eng menu BK is be ok?
been trying for BK, changing bytes with BKE bringing various BK's out, had a couple that said 'card status OK' in eng menu but still gettin not subcribed screen, others BK's say 'please wait' n hangs never doing owt (left some for 10mins)
When menu says ok its straight in card status when box fired up

what box and card you got mate are you using rst ?

You can get card status OK with just the correct IRD and the incorrect BK, I have seen it happen before (though I think it was on a ditv1000 box! .. which is obviously not the same type of box that you have).

edcase

Hi all to answer JIMMYQ am running samsung sm2100c, funcard 6. progged with RST 1.4 for flash, latest n*l (23.11) for int. tried ird both forward & back, when in back geting card status ok black screen with 'channel not subscribed'
using BKE 2.2 wait while screen goes black then 'starting' in bottom corner then connect. generate flash using BKE (rst1.4,ntl) save and write to card using Infinity usb (only writer i have). Just trying to get everything sorted before moving on to mosc.
tried all the bytes found on DW with BKE and got down to 3 BK that come up regular but only 1 gives card ok message:Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers:

Back