Card Status Mute

R Smith

Inactive User
Reaction score
Got PACE 4001. It was working fine, but now it stays on 0. In EM shows card status is mute. what does this mean? and how to fix it.
net id and frequency is fine. It deos not give any chanels.

R Smith said:
Got PACE 4001. It was working fine, but now it stays on 0. In EM shows card status is mute. what does this mean? and how to fix it.
net id and frequency is fine. It deos not give any chanels.

what card is it?have had mute when using wrong bk.

Hi M8....same thing has just happened to me with a 4001....try a warm boot and see if you get sum of the channels....if you do...check my thread for answers (i hope)
steveh

check your card reader m8, if its a single slot you can remove the black holder and check the pins, sometimes they make bad contact, try putting to cards in first to push down better.

box was working fine before. It means bk was ok. Card is ntls smart card which locked REV BOC.
It has two slots, bottom one is for card i did put in card properly.
It does not give any channels.
How do I do warm boot?

warm boot

hi m8....switch box off...then reboot holding down the bottom arrow button on box....see if you get any channels back

i had same problem i pulled the red jumper and it sorted it's self

Hi All,

@R Smith well I thought a Warm boot was kill power Press and hold channel - button power up still holding untill it boots up?
But after doing a search I'm confused? LoL (Talk of being in the EM)?????

I have a 4001 that was fine when I went to work, got home it's stuck on tune got mute error card in or out and signal 50/50 in the EM.
The Feckers in bits and I think that's the way it will stay. LoL

Oh yeah forgot to say I did a warm boot went to channel 0, pulled the red jumper, didn't help got ***** for net Id Think it's down to power feed somewhere on the board, cap or reg? (There is a very faint click/tick when powered up)?

Last edited:
got FTA channels back. but still comes up with message "check if card is inserted properly..." card i sinserted properly. I've read some where that it coul be the card reader proble. is this true?

Back