Card Sharing

Colossus1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi new to all this.

Just wondered if someone could give me some info or direct me to a guide about card sharing and tell m where I could buy a card.

I have a Dreambox 500s which does not work as the channels I want are encrypted. Is it simply a case of buying a card and I am away.

no m8. you need to find a server to join. there isnt any servers on here though. once you find a server to join you will then need a official sub card of some sort to share

So with the 500s there is no way to write your own card and use it like with other boxes?

this thread has 3 posts and already is a mess lol.
I have no idea what post 3 is about?
Anyway, i believe this post was made in the sky section? If so then sky cardsharing talk isnt allowed here. Dreambox questions are not suitable in the sky room as they arent sky branded equipment.
As for the original posters question I dont think you will find full guides for cardsharing. If you are new to satellite it is a matter of taking 1 step at a time, especially with the dreambox.
Simplified-
Get the receiver working as a satellite box. Get the receiver working on a network. Choose an 'image' that will suit your needs. Choose a CAM 'emulation' that will suit your needs.
Finally, if you want to use an official card then buy the official card and plug it in the cardslot.
Thats the basics so i hope it helps.

Back