card s*aring?

kardex

Inactive User
Reaction score
I thought I would ask before I take it any further.

Is card sharin* questions permitted on this forum?

kardex

we can discuss cardsharing, software and techniques in general, the boss said :). But not stuff directly relevant to sky, thats taking grey area too far, but as this post is in the european general sat section i am sure you can discuss what you need to ;).

Thanks for the quick replies.
Its just I'm thinking about grabbing the relook mutant 200 for cs, just because its half the price of the dreambox.
I don't need a dreambox with its CI slot because I've got the TM1500.
Just don't know where to start.
As like other forums it is taboo to mention the cs words.
But not everyone is after s*y.
So where do you go to find out about cs if you can't ask in an open forum.

Many thanks m8teys

kardex

are you sure the dreambox is double? I have seen the 500s recently on ebay for 100quid new, plus 15 delivery i think. I seen more than 1 seller this price and some priced at 110 too. I know a few members here have bought at that price. Anyway, besides the point, if you have a gfood deal on a mutant200 then it does have software available to make it do the same job.
I am sure there have been some recent posts here about the relooks & software. But basically ask away if you need help. I think the starting point is to get one and read the instructions that come with it, afterall its just a satellite receiver- dont be scared :).
Once its running you just add the new firmware, then you add an 'emulation' which is like cam patching on the tm.
Mostly problems are with networking so you could always do some reading in the pc section to learn more on networking if you're unsure.
Apart from that i'll have a look for those other threads later, gotta go now.

==============edit
a new thread here- http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=115137
should be a place to start for Relook help.

Last edited:
Thanks m8,
I was going to use a clone dreambox 500s I picked up a while back,
but wouldn't even power up when I tried the other day.
So I noticed the yanks are accepting £46 for the relook and no import duty if your lucky. They are putting gift on the parcel.

Thanks for the advise.

kardex

Back