card programming

B

bod_26

would it be possible to reprogram lets say gas and electric cards or is this just a dumb question?????
oh what the hell anyway

bod i asked that same question in another forum and no reply...... i would love for people to post withe there finds :eek:

you never know ;)
and it is a gr8 question :D

Hi, I'm new to the blog, glad to be with you. I am a fan of cardsharing and I would like to learn with you.

Mick's been an admin since 99 apparently, still it's a good effort at digging. I must admit I did some digging a few months ago and found some great threads and memories of people not seen on here for a long time.

It was a static website in 99 when I made a page about the diga bt phones £10 credit trick, and I think the ps1 mod files.

It quickly became a forum in 2000 but I lost all posts as I was quite young and stupid

Nothing’s changed except I’m getting old and still stupid :)

It’s mad but I kinda remember writing the message :)

I still have 3 unchipped ps1's, 2 normal 1 small, does anyone still have any programmed pic chips?

I don't have one, it was just a thought. I still have all the fitting diagrams somewhere, I probably should bin them as the emulators work well :)

I have a PS1 which I was given :).

Anyone got the source code? I'm sure I tried one before but the programming details are sometimes a bit sparse. Are all the correct config bits set in the hex?

Might be easier now that Flash PICs in that range exist.

Fleebay cheep programmer

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That's what I used to use the 508, good memories and some great games.

edit. £5.50 for a programmer crazy cheap :)

Last edited:
looking forward to downloading the hex file pack. my ps1 is giving me issues and idk if i have programmed the right files to the 12f508

Back