card not working

navd

Inactive User
Reaction score
Earlier today i got my 1st fun card programmed for cable box got all channel's other than bbc1 - channel 5 they for some reason wouldn't open + the ppv channnel's none of them worked either but got sky movie's sky sports etc to work.
but now for some reason no channels are clearing other than bid up tv etc any help would be appreciated
or is there a key change in the tw area.

how have you programmed the card autoupdate or standard...it could be the keys have rolled

EDIT: LOL you beat me to it

why are you not getting the au funcard files and make your card autoupdate then when tw roll funcard updates then no need to programme card every dau

gona try auto to programme auto update now
dont know at the moment how to auto update it

u dont the card does it
download the rar file and it has a readme file that tells u how to do it

ok sorry to sound ignorant but were do i find the rar file

(1)thank you for the link but do i need the nagraedit4.1. software to edit the bn file
(2) what file do i edit my ird & box key to
(3)could you please post the link to the nagra edit 4.1
(4)somewere in these forums i read that u couldnnt get the nagra edit 4.1 to work with the infinity unlimted programmer is that true
cos thats the only programmer i got

navd said:
(1)thank you for the link but do i need the nagraedit4.1. software to edit the bn file
(2) what file do i edit my ird & box key to
(3)could you please post the link to the nagra edit 4.1
(4)somewere in these forums i read that u couldnnt get the nagra edit 4.1 to work with the infinity unlimted programmer is that true
cos thats the only programmer i got
Hi nice to see we still intro ourselves here
http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32
But here goes
You add bk/ird in nagra
ird reversed ie 12345678 as 78 56 34 12
dont forget to change the file extension to bin
as for where u get nagra that what search is 4 try here
http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/search.php
And it will work with infinity most cards
Rem do not auto detect

ok done everthing as it says but i can not load file on to ext. eeprom on programmer it doesnt seem to see file, but when i set setting to all files it then shows but when i load it to ext. eeprom it gives error message: (invalid character found at begining of line error : 2)
i have saved file as a bin file but no luck loading it with that either

oh by the way yes i did introduce myself in the whoare you yesterday and about the search well i got hang of it now thanx to you crackerchalk .

I know this may sound a bit lame but need to ask it.... you selected the correct card in your progger settings?

i'm assuming you are trying to load the edited bin file for your area into the extEep.

From what you are saying it looks like your programmer cant handle bin file. You can either convert it to a hex file (prog called swapbinhex i think) or you may be able to save it in nagraedit as a hex file (not too sure tho as i aint tried it myself)

yes selected right card for programmer now got to try the handle bin

Just drag your bin file into the program , and it will convert it to a hex file.

Cheers Garry

i drop fil in swapbinhex but the file is not being converted in the original folder

could it be that in when i 1st tried viewing file that i opened it with notepad that now it no longer is being recognized as a bin file.

copy your bin file into the folder which has the swapbinhex program, the drag it into it and it will convert it to a hex

Back