car tracker ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6259
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6259

Howdy guys

been thinking about getting one fitted for awhile now (plus just been watching car wars lol were a car with one fitted got recovered) anyways my question has any one got one fitted and would it make much difference to my insurance if i got one fitted

cheesr john.

depends on the car m8.... if u own a old micra then no doubt it make much diff... but if u own a brand new evo or something then id say it would.
best thing to do is call ya insurance company and ask them, they should tell you how much it will take off if anything.

i have a tracker fitted its for work it links in with our call allocation system.

the tracker itself is a navman device don't know model number but i do know it can pinpoint to 20 yards/metres where my car is. ive been driving during the testing phase and i was on the phone and my gaffer he was telling me where i was on his pc it was very accurate.

when i was sorting insurance feb 07 (churchill) they said at the moment there is no reduction in my premium as the car is valued under £25000 but anything over that now they are insisting people have a tracker of some version fitted as a requirement to get insurance.

cheers guys ill give them a call and see

its a vauxhall vectra gsi its not worth 25g maybie 6 at a push but its my pride and joy lol so abit more piece of mind for me aswell a suppose if i get one fitted anyways

cheers guys ill give them a call and see

its a vauxhall vectra gsi its not worth 25g maybie 6 at a push but its my pride and joy lol so abit more piece of mind for me aswell a suppose if i get one fitted anyways

Get a Cat 1 alarm Mate. I had One on a Bmw once.. Would lock the car if left unlocked for 30 secounds and turn the alarm on. And would text me if the alarm was set of. So your Cant leave it Unbelled... :)

And i got a discount on the insurance.

what with that and a Big steering lock your cars going No where..
A tracker by its self Dont stop the car being nicked and Brunt out. IMO

Back