Car Rental (One Way)

geordie_guy

Inactive User
Reaction score
I am looking to hire a car for 24 hours, pick up from Newcastle and drop off at Manchester Airport. The cheapest quote I have is £28+£25.53 drop off charges. Does anyone know if I could get it cheaper from anywhere else or any discount codes I can use or any suggestions.
Thanks

24 hour one way car hire

What date is it for m8 is it a weekend date sometimes cheaper or through the week? and is it a newcastle city pickup or a newcastle airport pickup for manchester airport. if you give me the info i wil have a look to see if i can find a cheaper quote for you. if i can find something cheaper when i have the info i will pm you.

im looking for cheap car hire... in june wednesday 20th thru to monday 25th (5 days)

I am looking to hire a car for 24 hours, pick up from Newcastle and drop off at Manchester Airport. The cheapest quote I have is £28+£25.53 drop off charges. Does anyone know if I could get it cheaper from anywhere else or any discount codes I can use or any suggestions.
Thanks

is it to get from newcastle to manchester airport is that what ur looking to do?

Back