CAR INSURANCE !!!!!!!! wtf

hatab

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just got my insurance renewal for my comp car has business miles full breakdown etc etc

and i cant quite believe it

its gone down...yes gone DOWN £9.55 on last year....

sorry its not a rant really :banana: :banana: :banana:

I got a quote yesterday and mines has went down by £1000

Yes, ill say it again incase you think i typed an extra 0 in there, £1000!

Amazing how little it costs with a years no claims, young drivers eh?

Have you reached a milestone birthday?

u may have a point there i have a 0 on my next birthday which falls in this years insurance.....:Clap:

I just asked for a quote for bike insurance on gocompare. The initial quote was £58.30. If I upped the voluntary excess from 0 to £500 the quote was £63.30 :err:
They make it up as they go along.

I just asked for a quote for bike insurance on gocompare. The initial quote was £58.30. If I upped the voluntary excess from 0 to £500 the quote was £63.30 :err:
They make it up as they go along.

lol generally happens m8 its cheaper for me to go fully comp on an old car than 3rd party feck knows why i just is :)

I got my new qote a few days ago which was £5 less than last year, went online to Tesco Insurance and they were £150 cheaper, phoned my own broker and they done a price match...what a rip off as I was on the verge of just accepting the original quote for conveniance.

i recieved my renewal last week with Budget
was not happy went on their site and done a quote for same insurance came back at half the price
phoned them about it and got some waffel, Offered it 20 quid cheaper than original price
Online it was 125 quid cheaper told them to shove it

i am quite proud of my self and car insurance i have succeeded for the last 3 years i think now to get my premium lower than the previous year. bet it don't last though lol.

Back