Inactive User
Reaction score
where does the cut off switch on a 53 plate corsa be,

any ideas.

Thanks

dont think they have them m8 ..... think they use airbag sensors

its because the car wont start, tried jump starting it with no success

need more info to help m8!

Is it turning over ok, Or not ect is there gogo juice in it ect more info m8 we'll try and help

its a corsa 1.2 sxi 53 plate.

its got #20 pounds fuel

thanks

its a corsa 1.2 sxi 53 plate.

its got #20 pounds fuel

thanks

Still not enough info - Is it turning over, Does it sound as it usually dose, Use common sence man and give us some more info.

sorry, i dont know much about cars lol
well i heard someone say that it ticks over or something, it sounds like its going to start, but it doesnt if that makes sense

Defo sounds like fule related to me, When was it last serviced, Could the fule filter be blocked, Take out one of the spark plugs and see if there sparking get some easy start and try that (will tell you if its a flue of spark issue.

Had a look into this and I dont think the fuel cut of switch was the problem as its hard to knock off normaly a crash fuel pump is common do to go on corsas ive had two and both times ive had to replace them

well ive found out that the car had an accident in july 2006, and so 2 years later im trying to turn it on.

Thanks for the help

well your a man of few words lol ... think u need to spend a few more minutes writing if u need help ..

glad u havent come to my garage u would of wasted a few hours of my time , the first thing u should of said is that its been sitting

hi,

New here. So be kind.

I have a corsa 52 plate.....is your battery charged?

well your a man of few words lol ... think u need to spend a few more minutes writing if u need help ..

glad u havent come to my garage u would of wasted a few hours of my time , the first thing u should of said is that its been sitting

lol

also yeah the battery is charged

Try starting it with a spare key... could be an immobiliser problem. The immobiliser reads the key just before start up.

Guys you really have to give us a bit more info on your problems .Smirnoff and i own our own garages and things like " does your battery need charging" mean nothing unless you tell us what problem you are having /the make of the car /engine size /year /mileage etc Please put as much information into your posts as you possibly can otherwise you stand the chance of being ignored.We will try and help as much as possible but give us a chance

Back