Car for sale

hellsfire

Inactive User
Reaction score
I put my bruvs old xr2i on a local selling site a few days ago,the MOT is just out and he wanted 200 quid ono for it,i even got a scammer trying it on with that old banger: shocked2 : shocked2

heres his email to me..........

Hello seller
I was fortunate to your (car or motocycle on the Daily Info - Your Guide to Oxford, UK) and l will like to know if it still available for sale if available ,present condition is very important to me and kindly forward the pics and the asking price of the bike and i will love to be the next owner of it so now i want you to get back to me with all this necessary information listed below inorder to make out the payment and as i have made you to know that i will be making this payment via( money order or bank cashier\'s check ....)And i have a shipping agent who will be incharge of the pick-up so get back to me with the information below soi can quickly make arrangement for the pick-up before i go out of the state.

Name ...To be written on the payment
Address....To send the payment to
Your cell phone number /office/home

Kindly get back to me right now with the necessary information so we can quickly make arrangement for the payment cheque,Thanks so much for your understanding and i hope to deal with you in future. Contact me direct to [email protected]
Regards .
Smith Comb.

Dunno what hes talking about a bleedin BIKE for :)

why don;t you string the scamming bar-stool along, the responses you're likely to get back will make you laugh.

i see your interested in the car do you want to view it first?? i must sell this week reply as soon as possible ...cheers

just sent this....wonder if he'll reply???:)

i see your interested in the car do you want to view it first?? i must sell this week reply as soon as possible ...cheers

just sent this....wonder if he'll reply???:)

pmsl prob reply tank you for your fastest repli you will inform me of condision of bike and milege and payment i will send my collecting of bike will be yesterday lmao keep him going tell him you live in holyrood house scotland lol can view anytime :Clap: :banana: :Clap:

He is keen:Laugh:

Hello,
Yea that is what i'm refaring to and i was even
fortunate to get it and i will love to be the next
owner of it so now i want you to get back to me with
all this necessary information listed below including
the price cos i can't go back to the site ,inorder to
make out the payment and as i have made you to know
that i will be making this payment via Bank DraftAnd i
have a shipping agent who will be incharge of the
pick-up cos i will take proper care of the shipment my
self.Please get back to me with the information below
soi can quickly make arrangement for the pick-up
before i go out of the state.
Name ...To be written on the payment
Address....To send the payment to
Your cell phone number /office/home
Kindly get back to me right now with the
necessary information so we can quickly make
arrangement for the payment cheque,Thanks so much for
your understanding and i hope to deal with you in
future. Please mail me to ([email protected])
Regards
Smith comb.

what next??? any ideas????:cool:

Send him some fake details, set up a (free) voicemail box from one of the links on 419baiter.com, then you can post his stupid phone calls.

Back