Car Dent Puller?

NL7

Inactive User
Reaction score
hey guys...

have any of u used one these car dent puller things that u get? if so can u recommend it?

someones 'nudged' my dad's car and it now has a couple minor dents, bout 3cm x 3cm which need gettin rid of so i was wondering whether this would work...

also after using does it leave any marks/residue etc?

cheers :)

pks00

Inactive User
Reaction score
I tried a car dent puller once, didnt work in the slightest for me, not even tichy dents. It did stick properly to the car and required a little force to pull it out again. So I just left it and sold it with dents.

I am not aware of any other methods hopefully other people here might be able to help you out. I did just googled it and found this, maybe ideas in there you can try and let us know?

IANB

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Dent master is a company that would do it and not too expensive.
They use special tools to massage the dent out and the results are generly very good. A dent puller will not pull out dents that small m8

Parad0x

Inactive User
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0UAUBE-Hmg]YouTube - Car Dent Removal with Hair Dryer and Compressed Air[/ame]

NL7

Inactive User
Reaction score
thanks for the input guys.... i dont think i'll be tryin the methods mentioned above... dad's car is a 15k merc and if it goes wrong i'll be sleeping outside for a very long time :proud: lol

Lanstrom

DW Member +
Reaction score
You would be far better off with a local "chips away" or other equivalent. I have seen their work and I would recommend them in an instant.

Chips away is a francise so you phone a national number and they send a local agent out to your home/work place.

ps. I dont work for em but have had work done by em :)

edcase

Inactive User
Reaction score
You would be far better off with a local "chips away" or other equivalent. I have seen their work and I would recommend them in an instant.

Chips away is a francise so you phone a national number and they send a local agent out to your home/work place.

ps. I dont work for em but have had work done by em :)

It really depends on the skill of the agent they send out.
A mate of mine had someone out who was clearly new to it all and had purchased a franchise. The repair he did was fairly poor. It was better than before, but not perfect.

On the other hand, I know a guy who has a van and goes round doing these smart repairs working for himself. He has about 20 years body/spray shop experience and his repairs are spot on.

If you're going to get someone out try to get someone that has been recommended.

TEST