car body repair advice needed ??

maarksparky

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi folks,

some to**r either banged thier door on my rear passenger door or hit something to give me a sort of stone dent. its not really deal but it looks if though someone has hit a small stone towards the door.. very annoyed but sh*t happens..

I have heard about the body repairs able to repair the minor dents without painting the whole panel.. is that right ??

the wee dent is only a pea size but its really annoying me..

guys please advise..

cheers

Try these mate always kept them at the back of my mind incase i needed them, never used them though.

lol posted at the same time as Smirnoff

thanks guys smirnoff and roc11... gonna give them a call tomorrow.. seen that they are based down south, not sure if they have folk up in scotland..

cheers

If you can take off the door panal with some one to help you,then put a small piece of wood with a cloth around it on the inside against the bump. The person helping you will hold the door on the outside. A small tap of a hammer,or just a push no so hard will take out the bump. cars now are only tin cans so if you take you time bit bye bit it will save you a lot of money. i did this myself many times and it will work honestly.

dent Devil is our local one up the northeast, if they cannot get it out there's no charge :)

We have dent devil here too and they are really good.

Got them a couple of times and was only about £40

And they are mobile too :banana:

Back