Cant remove old xml files?

notanotherone

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys heres one for you i recieved an updated files for my area(service &bouequets)i used very succesfully the last time Flash fxp as i have the full version. For some reason when i tansfer files into zapit it keeps coming back saying do you want to overwrite files dating 01/01/2005 i click yes but when i unplug and set up on tv the time keeps coming back to 01/01/2005 which means thats files have not been transfered i have tried all methods to put the correct files for my area back in but the old ones(01/01/2005) are still there which means when you switch box on it keeps saying waiting for time by the way the box was working fine i even tried putting the ones i had working before this back in but the do the same is there something i am missing???

have you tried deleting the files first, instead of overwriting them?
also, once the new files are in place, pull the plug out of the wall IMMEDIATELY. dont shutdown the box and all that, pull the plug straight out, wait 10 seconds and put it back in.

what image are you using and how are you transfering the files

de_deej

hi guys i have it flashed with sprotster 1.76.3 it has been working great and i am using flex flash but have used ftp just to try that as well i have found that inside var/tuxbox/config files are reading 28/08/2005 but the zapit file is reading 01/01/2005 so i am assuming that when i put in my service files and bouequets this is why it is returning to that date yes if this is the case cant i just update the zapit file and flash that accross to the box

Back