Cant Program Funcard

edd

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi i am trying to prgram my fun card using funprom but whenever i click on program it comes up with an error message saying "No response from proccesor" I have a fun card 4 and a cheap funcard programmer from talior made circuits
Do you think that it might be a faulty programmer ?
cheers for any help

Right managed to get it to program now WOO HOO !!!!!
but still doesnt work :(
says that card is not inserted right
in eng menu it says MUTE Err
anyone got any ides ?

Is it the box with 2 slots and if so which slot is your card in?

yeah its got two slots it is the bottom one tried it in both doesnt do anything in the top
i think i might be programming it wrong
i am using the rst generator to make the flash file
and using the TWRST 23/11/05 for the int eeprom
is this right ?

yes thats right if your area is tw. could be a card reader problem,do a search on card readers . There is a good post by Twobeercans on how to fix.

edd said:
hi i am trying to prgram my fun card using funprom but whenever i click on program it comes up with an error message saying "No response from proccesor" I have a fun card 4 and a cheap funcard programmer from talior made circuits
Do you think that it might be a faulty programmer ?
cheers for any help

If your get the msg "No Response from proccesor" could mean the card is not inserted the correct way ( done that my self once) or the chip on the card is faulty

na i have solved that problem i was using a cable but just connected it straight to serial port and it work it is programming the card now bu doesnt work on the box

kinel -- yeah i use telewest

edd have you got another card u can try just to double check.

i have my telewest card which is for another box it reads that but comes up card invalid but still gives me the channels i get on the other box (until i change channel then i lose them ) so i think it is still reading them dont really want to start ripping bits off unless i have to

Not card reader then so no need to rip it apart .

well the bottom card reader doesnt fell as tight as the top one

right just stuck my fun card in my other box and checked on eng menu and is coming up ok
the talk back is still connected on that though
do you think they will come out now only had it in for a few seconds and wasnt in menu for long

Back