cant load commando 7.5

derek12345

Inactive User
Reaction score
commando 7.5

just flashed commando 7.5 to my dbox but can only get free channels everything else just says "decode pending" snr is 61-62k is there anything in the menus i need to change as i noticed i had to change password on flash xp to connect ????

Last edited:
no what are they ?????? & where do they go ?????????

soz did you read the tut? am sure there posted in there but you should have done this transfer the k*ys to var/k*ys and chmod755 them thats it.
The camds are already in.

thanks for that was getting scared there.... wife will be up soon if she had no channels i would have no b***s lol i just downloaded that link then put them into var/ keys is that right as you mentioned chmod 755 cant find that

Last edited:
thanks for that was getting scared there.... wife will be up soon if she had no channels i would have no b***s lol i just downloaded that link then put them into var/ keys is that right as you mentioned chmod 755 cant find that

when you transfer using flash fxp if you highlight a file youll see if you go down the the list youll see chmod highlight all the ones youve put in the files and set them to 755 then follow the rest of the tut usaully you need to reboot box put it on to a fta channel then onto say sly movies and leave it for a while untill it comes on and thats it

Dunno if its just me but when i install 7.5 i just scan then use blue button enter emu mamagment and switch on mgcamd & newcamd restart the box and walla all fine ! 1 other note 7.5 kept seizing on my sagem ! so i have reverted back to 6.

Hope this helps.

use the root-update with this image..(in the d-load section)

ive put the magic keys in var/keys (not sure what you mean by chmod 755 not really computerly minded setting up a dbox is a big job for me ) but all my channels are working now so i must have done something right

just downloaded root update put it into temp file then go to
service file
software update
write one partian
root (squashfs)
it just says file selector
cancel

Last edited:
i think you need to be reading some help files before you go any further

need as much help files as i can get but find they are all very technical i need them as basic as possible i have flashed boxes before i change images when they are available i had commando 6 running on my box but everything was easy then just had to flash image to box now there are add ons too but like i said my box is working so do i need the add ons ??????????

Back