iPhone Cant jailbrake 3gs 4.0.1 help please.

bigraj

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey guys i was running 3.1.3 and have my shsh blobs save on the cydia server so i thought i would finally update to 4.0.1.
So everything went smooth done a backup and updated to 4.0.1.
Now i went to jailbrakeme.com but i see no slider bar to jailbrake the phone just a site about jailbraking,related searches and stuff tried a few times but there never is the slider bar with the purple background i have seen on some videos.
Can anyone shed some light on this for me please.
Any help welcome thx

u did try ... h**p://jailbreakme.com ? worked for me eventually but it did take a while before the download started .

Yes i have tried the site about 50 times making sure its h**p://jailbrakeme.com
I dont get to download nothing its just a page about jailbraking there is nothing like side to unlock.
I ask for people that have already done it after you put the address in the browser does it ask to slide to unlock straight away.
Its doing my head in been trying all day.

If I remember correct you should be using jailbreakme.com not jailbrakeme.com unless they both link to same place

If I remember correct you should be using jailbreakme.com not jailbrakeme.com unless they both link to same place

Im with Darren on this one, unless its a simple spelling mistake. You should also be able to JB with red snow or snowbreeze as its been JB previously.

ok so it was a spelling mistake sorry.
BUT i goto h**p://jailbreakeme.com and a diffrent looking page comes up almost the same looking with the same stuff, but still no slide to unlock there.
Christ sake am i doing something wrong.

go into your browser settings and clear everything then goto certifcates and change to always.. Reboot fone and try again...

This helped me...

ok so it was a spelling mistake sorry.
BUT i goto h**p://jailbreakeme.com and a diffrent looking page comes up almost the same looking with the same stuff, but still no slide to unlock there.
Christ sake am i doing something wrong.

You have spelt it wrong again m8.

h**p://jailbreakeme.com <----is wrong

h**p://jailbreakme.com <---is right

Easy mistake.

thats what u should get mate its defo working just snapped shot @ 18.04
IMG_0005-2.png

OMG thx guys it seems to be working now.
Don't know how many times i have fired that address in lol.

Back