Cant ftp to Commando 15

ftp the image into tmp folder rename it cant remember what it is then on your box settings manual update

Default settings are:
user:user
password: n/a, none, blank

If you forget there is a function to delete/reset the password.

NEW in the C15.0b update on 14 Feb 2014 - PASSWORD

On the contentious C15.0 password front, Lincsat came up with a cool idea, and
Lraizer has helped us hard-code it deep inside the heart of the neutrino binary.
The passwd file is now back in /var/etc and is still 'unpassworded' by default.
If a user sets a password for user root via the Telnet passwd command, but then
afterwards forgets what it is (for Telnet / FTP / remote access), they now have
a new 'Settings' menu option: "Reset root password". This returns to the C15.0b
'no password' default instantly, to win back your Telnet and FTP access!

That being said, Commando 16 would be better.
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Haha found old laptop with serial and managed to get commando 16 on now struggling with the bouquets and epg I've got my area correct but only seem to have one channel it said it found a cpl of hundred on the scan I did

Haha found old laptop with serial and managed to get commando 16 on now struggling with the bouquets and epg I've got my area correct but only seem to have one channel it said it found a cpl of hundred on the scan I did
It scans finds the channels but doesn't save them and only one channel is there

Ok got the channels to stay on but boy they all over am I right in thinking you have to put them in order and delete what you don't want also is there no way of sorting them into movies documentaries etc ?

I have now I guess you have to organise everything manually not a problem it will just take some time I'm use to using dream box edit moving the channels around and sending them back to the box

Just don't seem to be able to find it is it because I'm on cable ?

I have no problem now of finding the channels or saving them but they are in well let's say a very random order no complaints tho the image is fantastic hats off to the guys for their fantastic app work I'm slowly getting there with my channel list

I guess that's me reading the instructions wrong then lol I've made my favourites and slowly adding channels to them

All sorted all I did was another scan exactly The same as the last time and now everything in order and I must say it's actually better than my subbed box lol
Thankyou

Oh apart from I think the tuner might be struggling on a few channels like national geographic picture pixilated and strength drops to 93% can't really view those channels the rest work fine tho

Back