Can't flash TM TWIN OE

sargie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys hope everyones well. I have just had my tn twin go pete tong it got stuck in a boot loop. So i flashed the openpli-enigma2-3.0-tmtwinoe_with CI-linux-kernel-3.5.3-20140206-usb image to it all went well and it boots and works but i dont like the image. So i went to go back to a vix image, problem is it wont flash now it doesn't give me the option to like it did before. Is there a different way to flash it running this image?

Flashing process by USB is independent of image being used.

Trying deleting the update folder from USB and then transfer new one again. (Easier to say that then say make sure you delet the bootloader which 4D include by default)

Hi thanks for reply I have tried a 4d image and a vix image delete the previous from usb stick. I don't get the option to flash it just boots straight to the image.

Sorry for asking obvious question, but is drive still in fat32?

Can you try another one?
Is there another USB drive connected?

If it's just booting an not picking up the stick try do a factory reset on the image you have installed from the menu and then try again. I have had it a couple of times when this happened and a reset then allowed the stick to be picked up.

Sorry guys should of been clear from the start. It doesn't pick up the update as kegnkiwi says it just boots straight to the image. Ive checked drive is fat32 and I have checked the format of the update. I will try a factory reset now.

Scrap that it flashes but image remains the same wtf!?

Sussed it some how the bootloader had rolled back? reflashed with bootloader 3.0 and wallah images flashed.

Back