can't find /zapit

yossarian31

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have followed Liams tutorial and flashed his enigmaX when i use flashfxp to enter the xml file i can open /var/tuxbox/config but there is no zapit #

can anyone help
it would be much appreciated

Have you converted your services file with bouquetter m8?

no how do you do that then
as you can tell this is my 1st time at this

M8 you will have do do a search on the forum 4 a link to bouquetter i think there is a readme file in there on how to use it you can always do a service scan and pick the channels up that way if i remember after you have done a scan you have to ftp(upload) the service file to pc then ftp(upload) them back to the box a service scan with this image only takes about 10 to 15 mins hope this helps ya m8 ;)

yossarian31 said:
I have followed Liams tutorial and flashed his enigmaX when i use flashfxp to enter the xml file i can open /var/tuxbox/config but there is no zapit #

can anyone help
it would be much appreciated

if you get Bouquetter m8 then drop your services.xml and bouquets.xml on desktop Bouquetter will pick them both up and then save as enigma service file and then transfer the lot over to var/tuxbox/config/enigma then restart box all should be there

cheers

unfortunatly the version of bouqetter i found hasn't got an english option so im finding it a bit diffcult to play with

have managed to do a scan following liams instructions and am currently watching sky sports how do i ftp and save this image so i dont lose it in the future

Use flashfxp its in the download section gav has uploaded it

cheers guys managed to do it with the english version of bouqetter i was pointed to - its working like a charm
thanks for all the help

Back