cant find right topic

Taff

Inactive User
Reaction score
its a normal tv question, my video is outputing on the same frequency as a channel, I cannot see any feature to alter the output frequency am I screwed ???

There used to be a pot that can be adjusted with a flat screw driver years ago....

Taff

Taff said:
its a normal tv question, my video is outputing on the same frequency as a channel, I cannot see any feature to alter the output frequency am I screwed ???

There used to be a pot that can be adjusted with a flat screw driver years ago....

Taff

it will be in the setup menu
set output to a certain channel
what make and model do u have?

Sometimes called a remodulator output, I think.

Also sometimes called RF Adjust. Usually it's set around 57. As David said it should be in your TV setup menu, around the tuning section.

Taff said:

Taff

Taff its your video RF Freq u need to change not tv go into the menu on video and change the RF output this will sort it, if you cant find it switch your vcr off for a while then back on and you should be given the option to change your RF output.

Alternativly using a scart lead may eliminate this prob but dont hold me to that one lol

Hope this helps taff

earwig999 said:
Also sometimes called RF Adjust. Usually it's set around 57. As David said it should be in your TV setup menu, around the tuning section.

I think it's 52 mate, you'll find it in the set up / manual tuning.

There SHOULD be an option in the menus somewhere to change the RF but if you can't find it, it's just a simple case of running a scart lead from your video recorder to your TV (assuming you have a scart socket on your VCR) and just use a splitter between your TV and VCR from the aerial point.

hi taff, your video output is set to chan 36 in our area, but five is on 35

most videos now have a hidden button sequence to change it, on a lot its

make sure the video is in standby py turning off USING THE REMOTE
press stop on the front of the video
turn on by pressing the standby button on the front of the video

this should then give you the option to change the rf output by using the channel up and down buttons while displaying it on the front of the video, a clear channel near us toavoid interference from over the water is chan 43 m8

my output from video is 52, I do not see anyway of changing it at all....

there is an output from the box to allow terrestrial tv to be viewed other than the box is set to by other tv sets, this however wors fine except for the fact when it is all plugged in when you watch the dig channel the is interference as if some other channel is broadcasting at the same frequency.... if i unplug the terrestrial output I get a clear picture but loose terrestrial tv for the rest of the tv's in the house....

the set up is ... dig box scart output to video scart, the uhf output is passed to video and both signals are output to splitters where all tv's can view either terrestrial tv or dig output....

is there a filter i can use ??

Taff

taff change the (sky?) digibox output. the terrestrial channels you chould be picking up go from 22-35 so it must be coming from the digibox m8, if it a sky box press services, 4, 0, 1, select, 4, then you can change the output channel

Back