cant find an image anywhere

ecmnco

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi folks,

quite new to this and after some help
none of the dbox downloads work-site down here

I just got a dbox2 nokia 2xI debugged neutrino from germany. It did allow me to search uk cable sys6887 for ntl but found new channels and only 1 transponder?

image loaded was boxenroller 1.7 uk05

after arsing about a bit I managed to lose this -klein system but reflashed with sportster (german) as it was the only image I could find. no problems

I now have my dbox2 in german looking for german channels.

I cant find any english images
all-digital forum is a nightmare-like being at school-rules etc

I am now thinking that
A) when i get an english image all will be well
B)the cable signal coming in to the house is too low (I have broadband but not tv with NTL)

anybody point me in the right direction to stop my wife saying it was all a waste of money?

i need a uk image!!!

regds

can anybody please tell me
how can i change from bruteforce scan to a normal scan
i click on it and it wont give me any options

thanks for the file-really appreciate that-flashing now

can u think why I am not seeing any channels?
I don`t get options for bruteforce?

Have flashed sportster 2xI 1.7
no problems flashed

did bruteforce scan-found nothing?????

If i have broadband but no tv subscription with cc is the signal strong enough and is there a way of finding out

ecmnco said:
Have flashed sportster 2xI 1.7
no problems flashed
did bruteforce scan-found nothing?????
If i have broadband but no tv subscription with cc is the signal strong enough and is there a way of finding out

No, you need TV package, just get the basic one, £9.50 a month

ell-ess-dee said:
No, you need TV package, just get the basic one, £9.50 a month
No you dont if you have a broadband feed then you will get the tv feed.
check all your connections and try and get a service xml for your area.

Autoroll

Hi,
My name is Colin, pretty obvious from the handle. I am a 49 year old I.T. contractor. I have no problem with anything on PC's but I am finding the lack of information on the dreambox 500c is doing my head in.

I have the sporter image which I believe has the autoroll file so I was wondering if there was some software that I could extract the file with like XISO for the Xbox or WinISO for MS. If not could you give me a link to your autoroll file.
If anyone can let me know which cam emulation I should use with gemini 2.2 and the folders I need to place the files in that would be fantastic. I have a lot to learn so any information will be great. I can't wait to get my smb connected and try some recording. It would be nice to have a few channels first.
I did find some files in allforums but I can't even post questions never mind getting to any attachments.

This site is just so useful.

Appreciate any help the wife is not too pleased I haven't move since collecting the box Friday night. Had to put the portable on as I was really cheesing her off turning her programs off to try scanning.

Cheers

thanks folks.

I guess tv and broadband are multiplexed down the same line so if the power is there for broadband.It is there for tv.

connections are ok

xml file I have 6887 stafford

do I just place this in dbox /zapit folder and thats it or do I have to update dbox or something??

colinm66656 said:
Hi,
My name is Colin, pretty obvious from the handle. I am a 49 year old I.T. contractor. I have no problem with anything on PC's but I am finding the lack of information on the dreambox 500c is doing my head in.
I have the sporter image which I believe has the autoroll file so I was wondering if there was some software that I could extract the file with like XISO for the Xbox or WinISO for MS. If not could you give me a link to your autoroll file.
If anyone can let me know which cam emulation I should use with gemini 2.2 and the folders I need to place the files in that would be fantastic. I have a lot to learn so any information will be great. I can't wait to get my smb connected and try some recording. It would be nice to have a few channels first.
I did find some files in allforums but I can't even post questions never mind getting to any attachments.
This site is just so useful.
Appreciate any help the wife is not too pleased I haven't move since collecting the box Friday night. Had to put the portable on as I was really cheesing her off turning her programs off to try scanning.
Cheers
You should ask MGB or Stemcell about this. One (or both) of them knows these boxes and has the files and info you need. You should also try posting your question in a new thread as you will get more of a response and friendly help that way.
Liam.

Back