cant blank net id 1000p1b

i-zombie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
ok im trying to test if the details that came up from using a pnp led simm are right so im trying to set the net id to 09999 but removing the jumper,wipes the pin,but the net id goes to some random combination of numbers

diagnostic page states nvram error

is there owt i can do or is this bugger for the bin??

cheers

Hold your horses there mate!
I've come accross this and the only way I could get round it apart from re-programing the atties lol is by using a testsim.
I think benny59 posted the files agaes ago (I might be wrong) but once you have a testsim made up I find its more reliable lately and gets those stuck in a loop sorted too.
Well worth making one up mate ;)
If you cant get the files, I think I have them somewhere to send you over msn or something ok.

clive.

Last edited:
thanks guys,ill give libby a bash,but if that dont work then ill takr u up on those files clive

Ok mate I cant remember where abouts you were when we last had dealings but if your near me I have a testsim which I could use to sort it out for you if you bring it to me.
PM me if ya like mate.

PS. have you checked the voltage on the Batterie? it should be between 2.8V and 3.3V much lower than 2.8 and thats your problem ok.

Clive.

Last edited:
well ive used bmsdebug-libby wouldnt work on my system-set net id-but after so long the net id reverts back to some random mix of numbers-and it looks like my pnpledsimm is giving me the wrong details too

lol i only want to watch the footy in peace:proud:

Back