cant beleive how easy the hitchi`s are to flash

wots the diff and how do u find out between the 79 and 78 ones and has any one got any info on how to do as its not in the stickys anymore . cheers

my m8 has been on at me for a year now to do his .. done sammys and benq's but not them

It will say on a stocker ROM VER:

78/79'S are identical, except the 79 needs a modchip style passkey fitted to upload code.

cheers m8 .. anyone seen the Video Tutorial anywhere too its not hosted anymore , cheers

no the site looks to be closed down what you needing help with i just done a 78 last week and honest its a caker let me know if you need help mate

no the site looks to be closed down what you needing help with i just done a 78 last week and honest its a caker let me know if you need help mate

ok m8 . seen a few on youtube . will give u a shout when l get the box off him and open and see wots in it

not sure wot a caker is tho lol

In brief as I have work shortly.....

Get it into modeb

Open Toolbox

Tools

Direct Drive Dump (Raw for v78 / 79, classic for any other Hitachi)

Open / Verify

Tools

Smart Hack Patcher

Generate file based on ruleset

Open

Tools

Direct Drive Flash (Differecntial patch)

Read Drive and Detect Differences (use classic mode if not a v78 / 79)

There should be 9 IIRC sectors to flash, if there is loads STOP

Use internal Flasher for v78/79 or 46/47/59 flasher for 46/47/59 drives (go figure ;))

Click Flash or whatever the button says.

hi all ive got an Hitachi-LG GDR-3120L that i need to flash but ive not got toolbox :) can someone pm me
cheers

don't know which is easier the sammy or the hitachi.. no seriously just a little more involved with the hitachi very easy imo

Back