Cant Access DreamBox Section

Gh0Sty2k

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Been a premium member for a while and am now unable to access the Dreambox downloads, or make posts or private messages, whats going on?

Quite simply you need more quality posts or you can make a donation to this site for access to that section,,, since your a premium memeber has you put it.

I have donated, thats why I said i was a premium member.. What more do i need to do as well as donating?

when did you donate maybe it aint been activted yet??????

Im sure admin will sort you out if you have donated.

I donated a while back and had access with no problems, then some updates were done to the forum and i lost access. Havent been able to PM or make posts etc in the Dreambox section since.

It's sad to see that even though i donated i get shunted.. and then no support to get my access back.

Ill pm admin for you m8 im sure its just an oversight if anything they wouldnt intentionally shunt ya m8!!!!!!!!

When you say you donated a while back was it in the last 12 months m8

Cant remember, may be 12 months or a little over 12 months. Why? Is this a recurring system?

Yes m8 only last 12 months and i just looked at your profile and you last post before today was 14th February 2006 so it's proberly run out

Last edited:
Ill re-donate then :) thanks for the help. lol guess it was my fault after all.

Thanks all done and dusted, although cant locate a subscription even though the site says it is subscription based.

Back