Cant access Downloads

csj1976

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,
I wanted to download funviewer to enable me to program my card but I cannot gain access to the downloads page - I get the error Page Can Not Be Found.

Could someone please show me how to get access to this download or even email it to me because I am STUCK!!!!:mad:

csj1976

Inactive User
Reaction score
So does this mean that new members are not able to program their cards?
I am not sure how I can contrinute to this site whenever I am a complete novice and trying to learn. Is there any way that I can get funviewer???

maggooo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Guys if you are clicking on the big bold DOWNLOADS at the top of the screen i have the same problem try going to home/general cable tv then scroll down and you should see cable downloads not for posting thats you in the download section

Hope it helps:D

hersida_bharat

Inactive User
Reaction score
maggooo said:
Guys if you are clicking on the big bold DOWNLOADS at the top of the screen i have the same problem try going to home/general cable tv then scroll down and you should see cable downloads not for posting thats you in the download section

Hope it helps:D[/QUOTE

Nice one m8 - there must be something wrong with the "download" button.

Some people are thinking that you need a certain number of posts before you can down load. This is obviously not the case as MAGGOO has shown.

maggooo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
hersida_bharat said:
maggooo said:

Hope it helps:D[/QUOTE

Nice one m8 - there must be something wrong with the "download" button.

Some people are thinking that you need a certain number of posts before you can down load. This is obviously not the case as MAGGOO has shown.
yeh i no it was bugging me for ages have to let an admin know glad its helped you all out

leggoman

DW Member +
Reaction score
down loads

I think you do need so many posts before you can get to use the down loads
or that was the case.

TEST