Cant access "At a glance"

danez

Inactive User
Reaction score
I do hope this is correct place to post this problem, if not i am sorry.

When i go into "tv guide" on my remote control it goes into this page ok but although the channels are down the left hand side there is no programs in the list and reciever then locks up.

I then have to remove the power cable and plug back in for reciever to work again.

Is there a fix for this please.
cheers guys

Hmm maybe this is the wrong place to ask after all lol.

Hi,

Give the members a bit more Info M8.
Like what model of Stb, card and all that Stuff.

Sorry guys

My box is a "DiTV 2000"
The card is "AT90(Purple)

I program card myself using a Cheap "Funcard programmer"

Thanks

HiYa,

Sorry M8 I can't help you much (I'm Pure Ntlhell and wouldn't know how to advise you on that model)?

Is your cable-feed good (signal)

Have you tried a different card see if it helps?

Do you know what the software version the box is running on.

Give it time M8 hopefully a member with experience on this model will better advise you.

Just read another post and you are using Nthell Rst Hex?

I thought that model was docsis area? You are using it in the davic nthell area may be worth getting a different model. (Sammy, 4010 or 4001) as I said no idea on that stb.

Thanks satch . in the engineers pages my signal does keep going from green to red.

Why are there two frequencies for Luton
Luton 1 NTL 00005 739.000 6.887
Luton 2 NTL 00005 755.000 6.887

My box i notice when entering engineers pages is set at "755.000 frequency"
would i have problems if i change to "739.000" reason i ask is, it maybe the reason i dont see any programs listed when i go into "tv guid\at a glance" only have the channel list down the left hand side.

mate the answer is all clear now - you are pure ntl langley the box you are using is excw bromley. you will not get all functions of a langley box on a bromley box..

LOL you been watching. So what would you suggest then matey. Is there anything i can do to make it a box for my area, or do i need to be looking for another box.
Thanks.

Hi,

danez said:
LOL you been watching. So what would you suggest then matey. Is there anything i can do to make it a box for my area, or do i need to be looking for another box.
Thanks.

I Think It
may be worth getting a different model. (Sammy, 4010 or 4001)
I like the Sammy myself but I've had no probs with the other two (Although they seem slower than the samsung)?

power up the box while holding power button - wait for okay - press all the button next to the led screen starting from bottom and working up.
4321 will be displayed. then press ok - if you have set the correct frequency and net id the box should update and you should be able to view the channels.
in that sense it will receive the desired channels. but some functions may not be available.

TWOBEERCANS said:
power up the box while holding power button - wait for okay - press all the button next to the led screen starting from bottom and working up.
4321 will be displayed. then press ok - if you have set the correct frequency and net id the box should update and you should be able to view the channels.
in that sense it will receive the desired channels. but some functions may not be available.

Ok matey just done that and it would appear all is well as it does the updates and searches.

But alas when i try to view the "At a glance menu" i am syill not getting program listing in the blue screen to the right of the channels it looks like another box is needed.

Is there a place you or anyone could direct me to in order to try to swap this box for the correct one for my area.
Thanks.

Back