Cannot flash my Euro-Vox2 ???

CableKid

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, have just got a brand new Euro-Vox2 in debug mode, have connected the cable from my pc (Same one i used for my FTA-101) ran the program as in the tut in downloads but nothing happens it just says cannot connect (or something like that) waiting for responce, it cannot find my box ??

Any help would be great guys :Cheers:

TIA

Unplug the mains lead from your Eurovox while your pc is still running the prog then plug the Eurovox back in

have tried that m8, have also tried 2 cables and 3 pc's with no luck ??

yer thats what im thinking m8, will try to send it back.

Cheers :Cheers:

CableKid said:
yer thats what im thinking m8, will try to send it back.

Cheers :Cheers:

Check your COM port settings mate, for example my Bluetooth mouse uses COM ports 3 & 4 and if try and flash i get nothing! i have to disable COM ports 3&4 then it works! its worth a try mate.

Hope it helps and saves u postage!

Check your COM port settings mate, for example my Bluetooth mouse uses COM ports 3 & 4 and if try and flash i get nothing! i have to disable COM ports 3&4 then it works! its worth a try mate.

will try m8 and let yous know, cheers.

Well after loads of trial and error it looks like the cable's i used for my FTA-101 are no good for the Euro-Vox2, went to maplins got a 9pin null modem cable which worked a charm, thats to everyone for there help :Clap: :Cheers: :Clap:

Back