Cannonball's E1 SD Channel List

Apologies for delayed reply. Just loaded the channel list onto my DM600PVR. Can confirm to the forum that it works perfectly in London area.
Has completely resolved the problem with Racing UK, as I can now watch the channel.

Are there any updates to enigma 1 Channel list, there are quite a few channels missing.

Are there any updates to enigma 1 Channel list, there are quite a few channels missing.
The lists are made by people and uploaded. You can upload as well.

Autobouquets E1 works well too.

EDIT: Dusted off the TM500s. Here is a set of bouquets created by Autobouquets E1. It was run using London setting. All the other regional BBC channels are in the "other" bouquet.

Attachments

• AB_E1 bouquets 2014_09_08.rar
    54.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
hi guys, here is my latest E1 SD list which I modified from one of rats latest bouquets and done a rescan and added any that's where required. I think I have got all but if you notice any missing feel free to let me know and I`ll add them asap.

p.s. bbc and itv set to scotland

happy new year to all

Attachments

• cannonball`s E1 SD bouquet 1.1.15.zip
    160.3 KB · Views: 22
Afternoon forum,

Thank you for the latest upload of the Enigma 1 Channel list.

Having reviewed my Dreambox 600 PVR today, I notice that the following channels have unfortunately moved, and felt it wise to update the forum:

International section:
Zee TV
Zee Cinema
Zing

Thanks once again for your assistance

Afternoon forum,

Just a quick update. I installed Cannonball bouquet on my Dreambox 600 PVR yesterday. [h=2]Cannonball's E1 SD Channel List 1.1.15[/h]
Unfortunately the following channels are no longer in the channel list, even after running a transponder scan:

International section:
Zee TV
Zee Cinema
Zing

I thought it best to draw it to your attention so that you could look into it.

Kind regards

been a while since I done one so this is the latest. lots of changes but think I got most of them.

Attachments

• jamesybhoysE1 bouquet 8_1_16.zip
    127.7 KB · Views: 21
Back