Cancer scare for Jade Goody

Zooropa

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Jade Goody has been hit with some shattering news.

She's been diagnosed with cervical cancer.

The 27-year-old found out she had the illness while appearing on the Indian version of Big Brother.

The Sun reports the devastating news was broken to Jade by her agent and a medical consultant, who spoke to her via telephone in the Big Brother diary room.

In footage that won't be broadcast in India, she burst into tears and told fellow housemates: "I have cancer."

The diagnosis comes from the results of medical tests Jade underwent in the UK earlier this month, after suffering a number of collapses, the cause of which were previously unknown.

Her agent told The Sun: "She went for tests and results have come back and she has cancer of the womb.

"She was phoned up and informed. This is a massive blow for her."

Jade has now left Big Brother and is heading directly to the UK to begin treatment.

Jade-Goody-0308-7.jpg

Call me cynical but the whole thing seems staged.

God am I cut up... not. She's so talentless she even needs to go on the Indian big brother to make money. I thought they hated her out there after she was racist towards them lol.

Hmm, telentless or not, no-one deserves cancer mate.

i believe that this is a pub stunt.coz although she has cancer its more likley

early stage and will be cured hopefully and then this will prob start her career

again in a chat show or something on those lines so i believe its controlled to

an extent to get her back in favour with public,anyone who has been

diagnosed with cancer are the last people to go round shouting about it

and she has been asked with her permission for it to be released to the people and papers.

thats what i thinks anyways

early stage and will be cured hopefully and then this will prob start her career

and she has been asked with her permission for it to be released to the people and papers.

Eh, you agree that she has cancer but still think she has done it as a publicity stunt :proud:, wow that has to be the most ridiculous thing i've read on here yet, and it's in good company on that front.

I didn't say she deserved cancer, I was saying that thousands of people have cancer who are more intelligent than her that have done more for society and most likely deserve our attention but will never get it because they haven't been on big brother.

agreed m8. Although what does seem a bit fishy about this is that she knew her results were going to be out whilst on BB but she still decided to go. Why not wait 3-4 days until she gets them then go if all is clear.

Wouldn't someone with such a serious illness want to be in the country and be the first to know or pick up the results from GP/hospital. I know i would....

agreed m8. Although what does seem a bit fishy about this is that she knew her results were going to be out whilst on BB but she still decided to go. Why not wait 3-4 days until she gets them then go if all is clear.

Wouldn't someone with such a serious illness want to be in the country and be the first to know or pick up the results from GP/hospital. I know i would....

dont know if it's all for publicity or not but I wouldn't wish that disease on my worst enemy.
still doesn't detract from the fact that the woman is a total f*ckwit though.

she'll be cured. most wont. well said mate

Talentless,stagged ,who cares, but I would not mind being a million £ behind her, I guess she is laughing all the way to the bank

Apologies but I do not understand your statement, would you care to elaborate?

they did it Hollyoaks or was in leukaemia for that baby, not saying if true it aint bad, but thousands are diagnosed each day, why does she deserve a news story when there are more worthy news stories out their,

They may well be trying to get the sympathy vote or make the most of a horrible situation but the fact is she has cancer.

I like V14 would not wish any form of that disease on my worst enemy.

I do not like the girl, she is talentless and thick as fek but she does not deserve to have cancer, no one does, but it happen so I wish her well and hope they do cure her quickly.

Some cancers can be cured so even if it is a publicity stunt and they do cure her...it may show those who are not in the spotlight and have this horrible disease that there is hope.

Back