Cancelling xbox live

maddogs

Inactive User
Reaction score
Anybody tried cancelling. I got a new gamertag and paid for one month. I noticed that another 4.99 was taken out. I didn't realise it was a recurring subscription so went on live and guess what no option to cancel anywhere. This is an absolute CON!

Another reason to buy your subs elsewhere, £23 for 13 months and Mickeysoft don't have your bank details :)

the best way lads .. 13 months over and done with . 23 quid , its cheap as chips lol

pm me or witchy for the link to the site if u want a 13 months

if that ok with u m8 ..

save pm's use google to pay its cheaper http://www.jasper1675.com/newuk12gold.html

Last edited:
I have just phoned up and took 3 attempts and I am not confident now! Their call centres are awful it was so difficult to understand them!!!!

Will take your advice in future!

my mate just found out after 18 months he was still paying even though they band him 16 month ago when he returned his 360 for rrod and they sent him a free month on live too lol you definatly have to get in touch to cancel theres no other way even when i canceled the direct debit for my own i still got charged they took payment using the credit card number i intially used with them ive gone same way as smirnoff and witchy and got 13months

I had to cancel via phone even though they offered me another free month.

Back