Canada F1

Dutcho

VIP POOF
VIP Member
Reaction score
Great race but how unbeliveable is the commentry on we love lewis ITV !!!!

FFS he ignored a red light and ran into the back of his main rival taking himeself and 2 other cars out the race and what do ITV say ... ' was that was unfortunate the way Kimi and lewis ran into each other' WTF Kimi was stationary.

The stupid big headend mc cheating fooker should be banned for dangerous driving.

it use to bad with brundel commenting on his boy coultard but now lewis is here they have got worse.

last race coverage was extended so we could see all commentry but why is it that like this week as the blue eyed boy didnt win we didn't get to see the rest of the drivers commentry, that just bugs me a little, hopefully BBC will do a better job

its also not like the light system has just been put in either, how long has been used, they have to use it in qualifying before pit lane is open so its not like he's never seen it before

i thought massa's overtaking was first class, wasn't expecting him overtaking both cars

Anyone got any links to a video of the clash?

Anyone got any links to a video of the clash?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbcHS0Yvtqg&session=a9tfbdNN3KFBxRCgk-FM2Zkhl_MFlj5sgtmQhzAPzoq_NiJvfHbp9pZUmJJ3SKW8wFUXUdVBX4bPToaj8XUP1fED63gt6y1qHmc5GhSUaPYNcW_zzM9zcw26W0rfyVpGNlKnXWJdrCxZs8bBGsF7bzgZlZz-zdmYpQhxjv6DqkMvT6auI8g2bTUyKYAKRVC3K-_ebcUm5OOVNoWZU4ZT5txHs1tmpyuVuONvCySMv71KfnaoKB-AHJPRrmefNOdw[/ame]

just do what i do..watch it on premiere so you dont get any commentry jus all the action and no breaks in it, like when alonso spun off i seen that live but i flicked on itv and it was on a break so you miss some good stuff at times with breaks.

i feel sorry for kimi that he could have missed out on valuble points because of golden boy......but well done to kubica he drove a good race:)

Hamilton was a stupid cnut. He ruined the race....I think he would have won it but it would have been a better race as Kimi was just starting to find the pace.

10 points penalty for next race doesnt seem to be much of a penalty.

ITV bugs the hell out of me, their coverage really is a diabolical, and that gimp that comentates with Martin, :Cry:.
Can hardly wait for BBC to get it back.
I know action man (hamilton) is a half decent driver and he's british, but god damn there are other driver in the sport too. ITV need a kick in the danglies.

Yoinker

I cant watch the build up anymore its like its the Lewis Hamilton show makes me hate the guy its like watching an England football match build up how many times do they mention 1966

Krazy, cock on I do same, watch on premier with no adds. I also watch all of the quali's and Premier do a canny build up.

Back