Reaction score
Hi i'm starting up my own business, as of monday i will be open for business
Could you please have a look at my website and give me your comments
I only have one contract at the moment but hope to expand in the next few weeks
www.ticket-land.co.uk
I would like honest comments, good and bad
Many thanks
Michael

Loaded real quick but dont like the green.........

I agree with zooropa, I don't like the green. I think a blue would look better with the grey and silver.

I'm not sure that using an aol email address is the most professional look either. Did you not get the option for some '@ticket-land.co.uk' email addresses when you bought your domain?

Also what is the links page for? I don't see the likes of ticketmaster or aloud.com sending people to their competitors. If its for the acts you'll be better off putting the links to the official sites on the buy tickets page. If its for adverts then you're not going to get a good click through rate, I'd recommend placing them as banners on each page, without detracting and distracting from your content.

I like it.

Background colours seemed a bit odd to begin with but then I began to like them.

Pages loaded quickly - even though I only have dial-up.

Shopping cart page: small error - says, "FISRT NIGHT ONLY SALE"

To be truly honest, it's not that good. The basics are there but it needs a bit more colour and the fonts changing and the page needs to be filled out a little.

Site loaded very quickly m8 but the colours are very dull and fonts difficult to read.....

Thanks for the comments guys, im not a web designer or graphic designer, so i think its ok for a first attempt, considering it only took me 2 days, @ticket-land.co.uk email will be set up soon, just figured out how to do it lol

Thanks for all the comments guys its much appreciated

I'll let you know how i get on

Michael

Your site load on my machine in a spit second m8, tried it on my dial-up line too....took around 4 seconds to load fully.....not bad at all IMO.

As most have posted before, you need more colour!!!, get rid of the green and grey...get some vibrent colours in, like electric blue, red's, lighter greens...etc..change font sizes italics on the menu...Make it exciting, make it like I want to order sommic......

:Smileysex

Thanks mate for the feedback, if i was half as good at html as most people on here i would be doing not bad but im $shit£ lol, i'll do my best

Michael

I thnk the background grey need 2 go lighter or the txt darker other thn tht its gr8 :)

It doesn't look any different.... ?

Ive changed the txt color, added @ticket-land emails, hope to have a form for contact up at some point
im going to try different colors
Mick

Back