Can you reccomend any good TV series....?

GaryM

Inactive User
Reaction score
Currently I'm watching the present series of Lost, 24 and Prison Break which are all superb but am on the lookout for other series in the same vein.
I've also started watching The Unit which again is excellent. The 4400, Invasion and Heroes are also waiting in the wings.
Over There was also a superb series if anybody missed it.

personally i would say heroes or even supernatural. But thats just my taste. Both can be had via torrents.

4400 was great got all 3 seasons, havent a clue when season 4 is out... You might like Threshold altough there is only one season.

Kidnapped is good, only seen the first 5 episodes... I have just finished downloading Family Guy Seasons 1 to 5 lol funny as hell.

yeh i agree.. Heroes is the best show on at the moment ( atleast for me ), and even if you dont enjoy the comic fantasy enviroment, it still makes a good enough story line program to follow... You could also try "my name is earl", its not a bad program... good to watch and have a laugh 2... personally i enjoy watching it but havent kept up 2 date with it.

Ugly betty is very good.

Also the 2nd series of Hotel Babylon is on - It has Tamzin Outwaith in it.

Have to agree with Jay Z, Heroes is definitely the top show for me at the moment. Boston Legal is pretty good as well, William Shatner's brilliant in it

My Name Is Earl :)
First series was great and ive downloaded series 2,only watched up to episode 4 but still looks as good as the first series

Well currently between jobs so I decided to catch up on some of the series I missed out on here's what I'd recommend buying the boxsets of

CSI Las Vegas Forget the rest this is the best I've watched Seasons 1-5 since Xmas finished on the excellent Quinten Tarrentino episode. Have to say haven't come across a weak episode in the 5 series I've watched so far. Just got series 6 from the US so hope it continues to be great show

24 Wow is all I can say! You know I skipped over it when I was channel hopping but Picked up Season 1-3 and have to say gripping stuff, the whole live timeline works very well and they are not afraid to kill off major charecters (although this is bad in some ways as the charecters are so well written that u miss them when they're gone). Currently watching Season 4 and its ok not as good as the first 3 and to many new charecters added in to the new CTU. But still if you havent watched it before its well worth investing in the boxsets.

Nip/Tuck caught a episode while in Holidays in Spain and it was so off the wall that I got into it so purchased the first 3 series, very well written some great storylines and a great cast make this worth watching.

Comedy wise Love My Name is Earl & Scrubs

Romero ;)

there are two seasons of rome which is my current fav gutted to see it end

and the soppranos is about to start again

cheers andy

Life on Mars is a class UK show. Sleeper cell is another one I only started to watch myself also well worth a look

a really good and very funny series that they are repeating now is "still game" about 2 old age lifelong scottish friends...they do everything and go everywhere together....very very funny....

ideal with jonny vegas is the funniest prog out at the mo but everybody hates chris is great aswell

lost rules the roost

lost is the ultimate tv series totally addicted

i cannot get enough, anyone else in the same boat

a really good and very funny series that they are repeating now is "still game" about 2 old age lifelong scottish friends...they do everything and go everywhere together....very very funny....

Never got the credit it deserved....I loved it.

If you are into sci fi sort of things, then check out Firefly.

I been watching a lot lately, but the ones that stay in my mind is

Weeds (really funny)
Supernatural (has a lot of fillers tho)
Alias (The best show around)
BattleStar Galactica

Personally i dont like 1 episode programs, i like a big long story :p, e.g. lost, alias.

curb your enthusiasm is one of the best things on tv, i'm a big fan of house md too and for the classic you cant get better than spaced, pitty they are not making any more

Ive started d/l 'Oz' - remember watching it when i was younger, sortta got reminded of it again watching Prison Break.

Back