Can you do CS with a DVB-S card?

wassap

Reaction score
Hey Guys im weighing up whether to get a linux based HD reciever or whether to try and play with my HTPC to get it working with the white card.

At the mo, I have a TM600 (CCAM) acting as a server, but I would like to get my HTPC working as a client in another room, Ive already got a Skystar 2 HD and the TT1500 C coupled with Mediaportal which is a pretty stable setup, so it would be nice to have SS2 covering my full sat needs, as at the mo, I only use it for ITV HD.

Anyone any experience of CS on a HTPC?

hi mate i have dvbviewer working with Hadu plugin just put the c line in and it works great

Hey Guys im weighing up whether to get a linux based HD reciever or whether to try and play with my HTPC to get it working with the white card.

At the mo, I have a TM600 (CCAM) acting as a server, but I would like to get my HTPC working as a client in another room, Ive already got a Skystar 2 HD and the TT1500 C coupled with Mediaportal which is a pretty stable setup, so it would be nice to have SS2 covering my full sat needs, as at the mo, I only use it for ITV HD.

Anyone any experience of CS on a HTPC?

yes mate i have a htpc set up on win 7 for about 6 months and really stable but you will need dvblogics tvsource and i use acamed and its all sweet using a clone dm500s in my sons room to share my white card to my 2 tunners in my htpc a floppydtv and a dvbworld its all running through media center and you can sink the 2 tunners toghether so you have sky plus and its all easy to set up pm if you need any help

Can I just check - you have a legit white card (Which is Nagra 3?) in a dm500s (cloned from what? Legit Box?) and you're sharing that card with PC Tuners?

Running TVSource you've got them running in 7MC?

Your dm500s is sat on the network, talking to tvsource via acamd?

No Cams in the PC Tuners?

So, this is potentially a route to card splitting with a dm500c?

Last edited:
Can I just check - you have a legit white card (Which is Nagra 3?)
i believe he is talking about NDS (0963 ) CARD - which is BSKYB :)

hi guy sorry havent been on for a while yes bsb sky and splitting enc to 2 tunners no cams

Back