• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

J

Inactive User
Reaction score
while on holiday i was teaching the wife to swim
she done ok and can manage to float a bit now lol
she getting a bit old now.
just wondering how many non swimmers we have on here.
seems to me the young kids nowadays dont get much chance to learn.

I would say I was average. All my kids can swim and my 2 young nieces go to swimiing classes every week.

I can swim but I wouldn't win any medals :)

i thought u and paul would swim like a fish
as most of ur team are great divers witchy pmsl

Last edited:
always been a average swimmer,enough to get me outta trouble (I hope) lol

used to be a good strong swimmer, in full combat kit it aint easy lol. but now can swim if i need to but not as well as i used to be able to do.

I used to swim for my school, and my oldest son loves swimming i take him once a week.

will start taking my little girl once she settles in school.

Am average if i can see the beach.But as soon as i look down in to the water and can see how far away the bottom is. The doggy paddle seems like a good idea
bloody speedboat sounds better lol

Used to be a good swimmer when i used to be fitter. I spent alot of my holiday in Tenerife last year in the pool, but i started aching after a bit. I should really start as its a good way of keeping fit.

i havent been swimming since my school days.
but could swim ok then.

she will learn eventually with your help ;)
and
she looks hot in a bikini

12029_fat_woman_in_a_bikini_on_the_beach_holding_a_towel_and_umbrella.jpg

i swim like a brick :D infact i think if i raced one to the bottome id win!!! i cant tread water or float but i can do the swimming action and get from 1 side to the other as long as i can touch bottom if i stop

I used to do lifesaving cousrses and such but i would struggle with more than 2 lengths of a pool now i reckon

i'm a strong swimmer, well i gotta be i'm a lifeguard lol

i'm looking to train as a swimming teacher soon so mabye Mrs JTH could be one of my clients ;)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I can swim and take my daughter swimming every week. She has lessons once a week too and has been going since mother & toddler group (She's 6 now).

I think it's vitaly important to teach kids to swim as they will always find themselves close to water at one point in their lives.

Back