Can They be hacked?

i seen some vid's of it being softmodded in wii mode (not sure if its legit or r not), nothing so far on the wii-u side afaik..

It's a shame as they'd sell so many more units if it could be.

Sorry to disagree but i think it might please you to know ...
Your info is a little outdated m8

Wii backups have been playable for a long time via a softmod hack and adding the homebrew channel in vWii mode to install all the old Wii hacks and tools but the main Wii U has remained locked up, until recently when Loadiine (a wiiu backup loader) was released.

It's early days tho so to answer the OP no, you can't load isos from HDD, you store them on an SD card :) And no it's not a simple process yet, it's still at enthusiast level I'd say atm.

Sorry to disagree but i think it might please you to know ...
Your info is a little outdated m8

Wii backups have been playable for a long time via a softmod hack and adding the homebrew channel in vWii mode to install all the old Wii hacks and tools but the main Wii U has remained locked up, until recently when Loadiine (a wiiu backup loader) was released.

It's early days tho so to answer the OP no, you can't load isos from HDD, you store them on an SD card :) And no it's not a simple process yet, it's still at enthusiast level I'd say atm.

any updates on this as I have just acquired one today?

when I copy the game title to the Funkii program it tells me Bad Title ID. Must be a 16 digit hexadecimal......anyone else have this issue?

cheers

@safehands

all you do is take the - off the hex key

0005000C-10101E00 New SUPER MARIO BROS. U - 80 EUR

so you would insert 0005000C10101E00 into Funkii program ;)

here is a good place to get the Title ID from as well

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just seen something called wii u USB helper, could be what you're looking for

Back