can the xbox 360 be chipped

i hope its soon,ive spent 450 quid on games so far,and theres only condemed thats worth playing so far

ill buy one as soon as the chips come out and i know its not gonna break

i already own a normal xbox with xenium ice and a sh*t load of games and its great :)

ive got full auto ,condemed, kameo, project gotham racing 3 ,call of duty 2, dead or alive 4,nba live 06, quake 4, need for speed mw,perfect dark zero,gun, fifa,

i dont consider myself picky but all of them ive had equal versions on my xbox -half life 2 is way better than call of duty 2-burnout revenge is better than full auto-kameo was good but too easy -pgr3 is just pg2 tarted up same with all ea games quake 4=doom 3 roe out of all of em,ive played condemed the longest and enjoyed it the most-its the only game that has bought something differant to what ive played on the xbox

i love my 360 but at the mo my xbox still has way more useage and will continue to till it can compete with my xbox for media functionality-cos at the miniute the 360 is just fancy graphics and my xbox with all the shit ive got on it is much better

and i aint no sony fanboy either the ps3 looks like a george forman grill with a dildo for a controller

lol i could of done better my self at makein that video lol

Last edited:
violentj said:
y xbox still has way more useage and will continue to till it can compete with my xbox for media functionality-cos at the miniute the 360 is just fancy graphics

patience my lad patience, i dont think alot of the publishers and creators of games actually know what this machine can do.

once they find out i recon they will be kicking themselves for not realeasing a more advanced version. once they know the shit that the 360 can handle, then the'll be releasing games that are gonna be the dogs bollox.

just hope they dont go for graphics and forget about the storyline and gameplay which is the most important bit IMHO.

as for media, that the xbox whips the ass out of the 360, the 360 is a pish version of a media centre :)

the joys of chips.

would never get the 360 chipped though, xbox live is just to damn good.

I have heard from a VERY reliable source that the 360 chip, fully working is atleast 3-6 months away. That is if ALL goes to plam. The security on the old box is not like the new one, so uts not just a case of emulating what actually goes on by sniffing the bus....its locked into the hardware where the code cannot be bypassed or read easily.

i aint used live since i got the bugger,got a 12 month sub 2.il mod the bstard as soon as poss couldnt give a toss bout live

violentj said:
i aint used live since i got the bugger,got a 12 month sub 2.il mod the bstard as soon as poss couldnt give a toss bout live

very strange man.

just not a gamer then are ya? pay for live and not use it?

freak.

didnt pay for it,i was given it,and id rather see who i was playing against

Another way to make a good fake would be just to have 2 xboxs, one going into the telly with real game, and film the other xbox turned on with a blank dvd and you have another fake vid

but why anyone would want to make a fool out there selfs like the guy in that video il never no

Back