can pspbe modded?

shotter

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi..as i have bought a brand new psp i would like to know if psp can be modded to enable them to play copied games?..i have searched without any luck on this forum i am a complete newbie to psp..can anyone point me in the right direction please..thanx.

from what i've seen you can buy a dvd with all the games on it you then drag the game you want onto your desktop and load it onto the memory stick,have a look on flebay do a search for psp dvd.

Last edited:
M8 its free u can run emulators on em or even psp games people have ripped works the same as pc games or w/e ;@) dont pay like :Cheers:

is there a link you guys can provide that will take me to some info on this forum that will get me going in the right direction?..thanx.

you need to make sure that your version of psp is 2.00 or below......... if it is 2.01 or above you cant play games on it (yet)

go to system information and check the psp firmware version.

the problem with running the downgrade is yeah u can run the 'backups' but now they wont work as its detecting the firmware. even with umd swapping and also version changers its still not working. so in the end ull only beable to play the old games as the new ones have the checkers on needing V2.0.
you can upgrade to play them then downgrade again but to me thats alot of hassle.

yeah but the whole point of it is i dont wanna pay for games its not so mutch the psp games i even wanna play its emulators like. I can play nearly every snes/GB/GBA game and loads of other consoles on a psp. and if i wanna play the new gta i just put me fw up to 2.0 then back to a lower one when im done ;)

you can use a program called WAB changer in order to fake your PSP being 2.0 allowing you to play more games.

Back