Can OSCAM use multiple clines for one channel?

harrycartel

Inactive User
Reaction score
I saw OSCAM has a double ECU check - I just wondered. If I have multiple cline servers in the box, is it possible for it to check against more than one cline at once so if a descramble is missing from one server it could get it from another?

I would have thought doing this and delaying the live feed by one second would be the way to get almost perfectly freeze free tv?

I'm talking about Payservers, I have no one to share with anyway (nor any cards to share).

be better finding other source pay servers aint a route i ever go down

Fair enough, but still the question remains - is it possible for OSCAM to check against two clines to correct the errors from one? I've only seen it connect to one server at a time, seems it should make use of multiple servers if they are there.

Yes it can. You might get the occasional freeze as it switches but can use multiple lines. If you don't reboot it actually gets better and will use the quickest as it learns over time.

You can use service list to. Improve but when I did it caused more problems then solved.

Yes it can. You might get the occasional freeze as it switches but can use multiple lines. If you don't reboot it actually gets better and will use the quickest as it learns over time.

You can use service list to. Improve but when I did it caused more problems then solved.

I know you can add multiple clines (thats how i currently have it set up) but it appears to just pick the first one that replies and clears via latency and only connects to one at a time. I was hoping it might connect to two at a time for the same channel and use both to try and get a more prefect result, but maybe not.

Go into your oscam webif click on the Config tab then the Loadbalancer tab and the set Loadbalance Mode to 2,
it will then switch between all the clines that have the necessary ecms for the channel you are viewing,
it probably wont make it any more stable but will share the load between your lines

Back