can I run more than 1 tv from my dbox

Stoomcoo

Inactive User
Reaction score
If this is possible can someone give me details on how to do it
:Cheers:
Stoomcoo

You can rup up to a maximum 2 TV's "out of the box". You do this by connecting a scart lead to the TV socket on the back of the dbox (thats 1 TV sorted), and by connecting a second scart lead to the "VCR" socket on the back of the dbox (thats 2 TVs).

Only problem with this is that the VCR socket (that you would use for 2nd TV) has a FIXED VOLUME LEVEL so you have to manually use TV remote control to change volume (dbox control wont work for 2nd TV).

Also note that BOTH TV's will have the exact same picture, and you cannot have different channels on each TV. The other problem is the length of scart leads, which make this method not so efficient.

The only other way to do this is to use a wireless video sender, but again you can only watch the same channel as the original TV. Unfortunately, the RF socket on the DBOX is only a "pass through" and does not outputa TV picture like a pace/samsung digital box would.

Liam

Or you could do as I do,

One scart from TV scart on dbox to tv set.
One scart from VCR scart on dbox to vcr in/out scart.
Pick AV channel on the VCR.
RF lead from VCR out to signal booster/splitter.
RF out from signal booster to as many tv's as you need.

liamcrayden said:
The only other way to do this is to use a wireless video sender, but again you can only watch the same channel as the original TV. Unfortunately, the RF socket on the DBOX is only a "pass through" and does not outputa TV picture like a pace/samsung digital box would.

Liam
Can i use the video senders tosend to another two tvs or will I need to buy 2 seperate video senders if you follow me

Stoomcoo said:
Can i use the video senders tosend to another two tvs or will I need to buy 2 seperate video senders if you follow me

You would need 1 transmitter/sender and 2 receivers 1 for each tv.

de_deej

Back