can i read bk ird from opos??

noneof theabove

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys ,couple of m8's brought me there 4001 boxes and cards round. both died at same time. seems there man charges silly money to fix them .i want to give them new fun cards i have been useing myself. as a nebie i still haven't got a led sim or jtag so hope i can get ird bk of the opos cards they have. anyhelp apreciated. i'm a hardworking newbie with little knowledge of tit and opos cards. i have looked but can't find reference to this. any help apreciated

you need to put your programmer in pheonix mode then run the attached script in winexplorer 5 (in downloads) then open the file it produces in nagraedit4.1(downloads also)

the attached files are for opos only!!!

Last edited:
thanks for that m8. will give it a go after kids in bed, os so very soon. lol. buy chance have you a link to win explorer. have found version 5.0 but notheing newer. can you help. :) TiA

noneof theabove said:
thanks for that m8. will give it a go after kids in bed, os so very soon. lol. buy chance have you a link to win explorer. have found version 5.0 but notheing newer. can you help. :) TiA
version 5 is best because it is stand alone (no installing) just download and click on it.

thanks again, i'm now receivingmessage. Timeout from 2A commanding
i've 3 machines,all xp :-( from what i see its a problem. can you advise me m8

noneof theabove said:
thanks again, i'm now receivingmessage. Timeout from 2A commanding
i've 3 machines,all xp :-( from what i see its a problem. can you advise me m8

meka sure your winex config is set to pheonix programmer or other at 3.68mhz

configuration/programme parameters/echostar 3.68mhz(from drop down box)
and try again!

noneof theabove said:
woo hoo. thanks. got the numbers.:) feel like i acheived something.
how did you do it, all i keep getting is (titanium_eep10.bin) after i run the script, was you getting that?

Back