can i play pro evo for the ps2 on my 60 gig jap ps3?

gsim

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys can i play pro evo 2008 for the ps3 on my ps3? i have the 60gig jap ps3. and it on plat now so its cheap 2 buy now. cos my pads are broke for my ps2 and it saves me buying new ones for it

thanks gsim

hi guys can i play pro evo 2008 for the ps3 on my ps3? i have the 60gig jap ps3. and it on plat now so its cheap 2 buy now. cos my pads are broke for my ps2 and it saves me buying new ones for it

thanks gsim

u put ps3 twice there..did u mean ps2 cause u said about the joypads

splus i never read the thread right there..i was thinkin u had it but u dont..thing is the jap one. some off them are 40 gig and they change it to 60 and sell it as a 60 to make people think it will b the one that plays ps2 games when in fact it wont..so mayb u wont know till u buy it and try it

play ps2 games on my ps3

ya m8 sorry ment to type ps2 games on my ps3. i have a copy 1 of pro evo for my ps2. but ill try a game later on when i get it to see if it works. then i can buy it cis it's only £10 now and 2 new pads will cost me £30 for the ps2

thanks gsim

i doubt u can do this. the ps3 is region locked for ps2 games. so the the ntsc console will not be able to play pal ps2 games.

Back