Can i nick the code from the WIX site iv created and post it into Dreamweaver???

MOAMB

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey people.

OK I have created a web site on WIX and was wondering if it was possible to just take the code from what iv created and stick it in to dreamweaver and load in onto a server?

The web site is Food Yule Love

Basically i'm looking for a way of not having to pay £XXX per month to take the banner off the site :)

Cheers

Ray

Basically, it would probably be easier to rewrite it M8 - when you drill down the code-generator has created loads of scripting that would need to be unpicked. The dependencies on the back-end server would need to be checked out and that would take a lot of work.

It certainly wouldn't be as easy as just ripping it into Dreamweaver...

Hi,

Cheers for the reply.

I didn't think it would be as easy as i wanted it to be. I'm going to finish off the web site and then email a few people on Ebay (or anyone that will happily copy it) and see what they will charge to reproduce the web site and then send me the code.

I have used dreamweaver in the past but want something a little more professional and once i have the code i will be able to change anything i want from there.

If anyone willing to reproduce the web site please PM me with cost.

Cheers

Ray

Checking this to run on a mobile, would you want the mobile site converted as well? as you would effectively be asking for two sites converted. (just glancing here but seems to be picking up what user agent your on and serves a different site for mobile)

p.s ask for a time frame! no good having a site.. next year. but too short and they may be just ripping it and give you bugs down the line

Back