Can anyone reccommend a good IPTV box

newbie2017

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi There
I've heard the gifts readily available for sat boxes such as Openbox, zgemma etc etc are coming to an end as channels are disappearing.
ive heard IPTV is the way forward and therefore I'm looking for advise on whats best to buy and what to look for/not look for?

any suggestions or info regarding this topic much appreciated.....

Hi There
I've heard the gifts readily available for sat boxes such as Openbox, zgemma etc etc are coming to an end as channels are disappearing.
ive heard IPTV is the way forward and therefore I'm looking for advise on whats best to buy and what to look for/not look for?

what kind of box do you already have?

someone here recommends the zgemma i55

Id say if you want to keep it simple go with the mag boxes too been going a long time have the mag devices abviously the software is closed source but they work very well.

Hi There

mag 250 is a very good box and the Zgemma H2H cable box and iptv and sat box

Mag box for simplicity. Even the android boxes work well and allow you to have other options

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

ive got perfect player on my android box at first it worked fine now it loops every 2 minutes is there a fix for this

thanx for looking

I use an android device. Which gives me other options..

Value for money = Amazon Fire TV Stick (Gen2), with the right provider they work great, full epg, picons etc, also allows for VOD apps such as Terainium etc.

If you have cable perhaps something like the H4/H5.2tc as you can then have CS, IPTV and VOD in one box.

Again this all depends on how good your provider is.

Back