Can Anyone Help Get The Net Id For Kettering

BAGGIES

Inactive User
Reaction score
Looking around i cannot get the net id or are cosed for Kettering Northants... can anyone help please ?

BAGGIES said:
Looking around i cannot get the net id or are cosed for Kettering Northants... can anyone help please ?
try 00018

Hi The Net Id Is Already 00018 On The Eng Menu - How Can I Find Out What The Correct Freq Is For The Kettering Area ???........

I Have Tried A Forced Update With The 4321 But My D1000 Is Still Stuck On The Starting Icon.....what Else Could Be The Problem ??

BAGGIES said:
Hi The Net Id Is Already 00018 On The Eng Menu - How Can I Find Out What The Correct Freq Is For The Kettering Area ???........
I Have Tried A Forced Update With The 4321 But My D1000 Is Still Stuck On The Starting Icon.....what Else Could Be The Problem ??

Try 643.000 or 803.000 mhz

:confused: Kettering is pure NTL > 4001, 4010 & 2100c boxes are usually used in this area?

BAGGIES said:
Best thing is to find a friend or relative, disconnect the feed and go into engineers menu.The reason I suggest this is, according to everything I have read says' that my network i.d is 000##.Whereas I am using 4010n "davic" boxes (which set the network i.d automatically) and the i.d is different and correct.

Regards...........Chookey​

Back